Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
3 1/3 iu daily estimate

Using to see if any help with my injuries, Im still hitting gym but DAMN these injuries on top of my other health issues a real BITCH!

How do you store your vials that are not reconstituted? Vacuum on DB wants to suck the damn plunger through the needle. Iv read it matters Iv read it don’t

@Eman in the fridge..
havent had them that long

I do same with mine. So much conflicting info on that though

I do just in case, IDK if it's best lmao
If you find out let me know

@Eman before you reconstitute the GH swab the top, and then puncture the stopper with a needle. This will clear the vacuum, then when you reconstitute it you can slowly add your bac water.

@Eman before you reconstitute the GH swab the top, and then puncture the stopper with a needle. This will clear the vacuum, then when you reconstitute it you can slowly add your bac water.

@GRIM try some hyaluronic acid, and collagen or jello. This will greatly help your joints along with overall health.

If you can afford it bpc157, and tb500 are also great. If you can only afford one i would use bpc157, ans it has a systemic effect. I had some nagging shoulder issues it completely fixed. GH is great, but i didnt notice any great healing effects. It did nothing for my shoulder like the boc157 did.

i tried bpc157 and doing it again really dont do much
also collagen protein

TP, HK, next day, and a couple others. I have used grey top, meditropes black/mauve, supertropin, hygertropin,nand a couple others. I used a lot of different brands, but my shoulder healed when i used bpc157. I think its amazing if its from a legit vendor.

Yea brother, legit is the key. I used it in the past and didn't really notice anything, it was long ago and am sure it was bunk.

Absolutely right legit! The question is whom do you trust and who is reliable. Need that combination for sure. No one wants to throw cash into the wind.

The GH was definitely good, seen testing on all but hygertropin. The benefits were great, just not for healing. Right now there is more good GH available than ever. The top generics are testing to be 98% pure and higher, with virtually no dimer content, and the dosing is what theyre claiming.

I haven’t tried any of the healing peptides really but igf-1lr3 made a night and day difference on my nagging shoulder

igf 1lr3 def good stuff.
tb500 ive used with good results even used to use it on my dog

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.