Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Started my gh

GRIM

Administrator
Staff member
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
2 ius a day to start. plan to ramp it up to 3-4 Iu.

Still only have 1 kit but making arrangements for more.

What is everyone elses protocols atm, items run with etc.

Results?

i'd grab some t4 to run with it. i'm sure you're already on some gear too 🙂

i'd grab some t4 to run with it. i'm sure you're already on some gear too 🙂
R2D2yup, no t4 though was looking into but unsure if im gonna get

5iu before bed. Have to take it b4 bed or I am a straight zombie all day. Best natural feeling sleep ever.

5iu before bed. Have to take it b4 bed or I am a straight zombie all day. Best natural feeling sleep ever.
Emanawesome helps you sleep that much?

Some of the best sleep ever. 15min to half hour after I pin it’s lights out for me.

ordered some t4, whats the full reasoning on t4 ive read both pro/con

ordered some t4, whats the full reasoning on t4 ive read both pro/con
GRIMI would start the t4 once you get well above a replacement dose.

4 to 5 ius start t4. The process of converting T4 to T3 is what is needed to get the most out of hgh.

I can't say i have noticed much difference, I'm leaner but it's that cause of extended hgh cycle, aas, t4, training my ass off etc.. i take pharm t4 100-150 mcg a day with my 6-7 ius hgh.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I would start the t4 once you get well above a replacement dose.

4 to 5 ius start t4. The process of converting T4 to T3 is what is needed to get the most out of hgh.

I can't say i have noticed much difference, I'm leaner but it's that cause of extended hgh cycle, aas, t4, training my ass off etc.. i take pharm t4 100-150 mcg a day with my 6-7 ius hgh.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
jJudgeno14-5 ius 2 rich for my blood. i may up to 3

could be, who knows? i feel like i got pretty good results from the combo tho, along with some test

could be, who knows? i feel like i got pretty good results from the combo tho, along with some test
R2D21 way to find out and t4 cheap, how much t4 u use?

i was doing 2 iu's of gh and 200 mcg of t4 per day

i might try 4 iu per day next, but i really don't have the money for that right now.

what results did you see

mostly leaning out. i felt like i could eat whatever and could stay pretty lean. i'm sue the t4 helped too tho

not that i noticed. definitely noticed increase endurance, however

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.