Starting back

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Hello again EG fam!! Due to an injury I had to cut my last cycle run short, so I ran my PCT and all and really couldn't hit it hard but remained active to a degree until it was too much to bear. So I jumped through all the doctors hoops and all and still not happy of course, they want to cut my hand open for a carpel tunnel syndrone surgery after really only spending 3 -5 minutes with me, I get he had my records from the MRI and nerve test, but I don't think so. So the pain has subsided alot which is great!!! Now it's time to hit it again. I probably will not be able to run a log but will be able to post up on progress etc. My goal is to reach 200-205 and then rip it up! I hope I will not have a problem being my starting weight is 176.
Feeling really good about this one!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Time to focus! But, remember, those hands are more important than reaching 205#. So, make sure you pay attention to your bio feedback

Time to focus! But, remember, those hands are more important than reaching 205#. So, make sure you pay attention to your bio feedback
TSizemoreThank you TSIZEMORE, your right, so far, I'm been good, I don't know if it is the cortisone shot I got before Christmas or not, but literally no pain, even went tonight and hit it pretty hard.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bama, you should find a good chiropractor.

I had a similar problem and with chiropractic care it went away.

But not all chiropractors are equal.
I've had a few great ones, a few pretty good ones, and a couple of bad ones.

The bad ones were just too little/weak to give you a good adjustment.

I've seen a chiropractor for years, and it keeps me running!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back