Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
500 mg test cyp/wk
300 mg deca/wk
10 mg superdrol pre-workout

fullbody workout, working out every other day. 2 power days (A/B), then 2 hypertrophy, repeat....
diet will be vegan as always and will try to eat a surplus (and track calories/macros somewhat--am bad with that! )

i weigh 182 as of right now. scale says i have like 25% bodyfat but i hope it's not that high LOL. i would like to get up to around 195. i really don't care what my bodyfat is per the scale as I'm bulking, but i don't want to look like a water balloon either

Not bad. I like 500-600mg deca with 750-900mg test.

the deca makes my nips a little itchy even at 300, could not imagine 5-600, especially with all that test. maybe i'll try ramping things up a little higher as a i go along.

Do you use anything to help with that?

yea, i've got some stuff on hand. right now only using a little topical formestane, but i have other stuff available.

Superdrol is the best shit I have ever taken.
Not a fan of deca but great looking run.

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.