Bighekt

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I've been on cycle with only a one month break since the start of the year. I'm trying to put on as much lean mass as possible this year.

My dilemma here is staying on or coming off. Obviously without blood work we can't really see were I stand on thing. But just wanted to get some vets opinion on what you have done to put on good lean mass, on the steroids side of things.

I'm interested in opinions also. I have always cruised but have seen blast and cruise guys come off all the way for short periods with no repercussions it seems.

Starting to wonder if there is a benefit to doing a 'cleanse' every so often

Im crossing over myself, staying on test only for a month before pulling trigger

Ill NEVER PCT again

i want on already 🙁

I like taking time off, I sware the gear stops working after 3-4 months, so I push full tilt then come off everything but gh and hcg, then go back on after 6-8 weeks clean.

i blast and cruise but like to come off for 3 months roughly every other year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.