Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Who steals someone's thread.... FIST does. I know you can't post anything original so you steal mine..... Pretty weak.....

Hope this is PG enough for who ever deleated my other thread. Can't believe this is tolerated....

FIST stole my I'm grateful for thread. Not sure why it pisses me off so much. Guess because the guy comes off like the second coming of christ yet steals people shit....

anyway this is my last comment, FIST knows what he did. FIST When you wake up every morning and post in a thread you did not create I hope your grateful for me for creating it for you.

LittleTom said:
It's cool. Admin can delete this anytime. I've said my piece.
LittleTom

Calm the fuck down lol We get it! You hate FIST. Personally I think both of you are cool. Just ignore the guy. I think you will be better off anyway

morrey said:
Calm the fuck down lol We get it! You hate FIST. Personally I think both of you are cool. Just ignore the guy. I think you will be better off anyway
morrey
I was serious. It's fine and admin can remove it. I talked to fist earlier and things are good. I don't hate anyone.

Well I'm glad you guys talked it out. But it's what should've been done in the first place.
I can understand your frustration but was there a need to create a thread over it?
Yes I deleted your other thread what would've you done if you were still a Mod?
I'm glad you got to vent. Now let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.