Steroid doses! This guy is fuckin insane hilarious!

This guy's an absolute Nut!!! Watched his rant on removing the Squat rack from Planet Fitness.....Lol

Lol. I need to wash my ears out with soap. He's right though. The drugs don't make or break you. I've grown this last off season on so much less than I've ever taken, less than my trt dose.

Yep it's what we have been saying and saying and saying..... Diet, diet, diet training and then gear for best results

That was so dead-on. And needed to be said. Genetic potential is the speed limit on the bodybuilding super hiway. There was unfortunate young man who beleived in running tren year round...deader than fried chicken. Insulin is flat scary to me. Bottom line...be the best you u can be but do it safely and with common sense.

Man I wish people understood that you can make yourself sound SOOOOOO much smarter if you didn't cuss, especially in videos like this. I can't ever take people very serious when the cuss, just shows a lower level of intelligence. Now I'm not saying the guy is wrong but the same message would have come across much better without all the fowl language.

I can't disagree with what he said. Though he did seem a little high strung!!! Lol

RockShawn said:
Lol. I need to wash my ears out with soap. He's right though. The drugs don't make or break you. I've grown this last off season on so much less than I've ever taken, less than my trt dose.
RockShawn
Yeah, but your trt dose is like 500mg's/week. ;D

Akhusker said:
Man I wish people understood that you can make yourself sound SOOOOOO much smarter if you didn't cuss, especially in videos like this. I can't ever take people very serious when the cuss, just shows a lower level of intelligence. Now I'm not saying the guy is wrong but the same message would have come across much better without all the fowl language.
Akhusker
Well put! Took the words outta my mouth! And get much more respect when you dont either.

I'm pretty sure if you hung out with him at the bar, both of you would be going to jail. He's psychotic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.