steroid test kit... so you know what you got...

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
http://www.labmax.ca/

anybody ever heard of these guys or even used them ... you can test your gear to make sure it's what it says it is... won't tell potency, but will tell the compound

interesting...

Wow this is pretty cool indeed. Time to research again!!

This is very interesting......I'm gonna look into this quite a bit further. I have been toying around with the idea of buying a mass spec for this very reason. But, I sure as hell would rather spend $250 over.........multiple thousands!

TSizemore said:
This is very interesting......I'm gonna look into this quite a bit further. I have been toying around with the idea of buying a mass spec for this very reason. But, I sure as hell would rather spend $250 over.........multiple thousands!
TSizemore
Tsize dont waste the money. Just send me samples all the time and I ll give you verification if it works or not. Start tomorrow I can handle, 2-3 vials a week .... I'll use the pin test

lith56bigguy said:
Tsize dont waste the money. Just send me samples all the time and I ll give you verification if it works or not. Start tomorrow I can handle, 2-3 vials a week .... I'll use the pin test
lith56bigguyI'll tell you what........you send over Mrs. Lith.....and I'll send over any friggin vial you want!!! Lol,,,, 😉

Actually, with all the joker gear I have now and what I just got on your great mast sale. I will be changing my cycle to an all joker compound.
Except for the drol I'm using now. See how that run goes….. Been dying to try the npp

Then you can say, "Body by Joker....and I am JM750 and I approve this message.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.