Steroid test kit?

People use them and say they work well.... Only thing though is that it only shows what's in it, not how much.

They are useful if you want some "limited" Peace of Mind. But, like Mick said, they only tell you what the compound is in the sample, not how much of the compound is in it.

yeah I wish we had these back pre-ORD days .. yeah may not know the dose, but at least you if its complete bunk or not. Some peace of mind.

yeah I wish we had these back pre-ORD days .. yeah may not know the dose, but at least you if its complete bunk or not. Some peace of mind.
kragon
For sure bro, you going to get some? If so let us know how it works out!

I am seriously considering it. Maybe not that brand. I have seen anotger brans that tests all steroids except for some specifics. Each test costs 16 bux. Can do all forms of testosterone, eq, deca, tren etc using two viles. The one from amazon seems expensive because each test seems to be specific to one steroid

Ya and then there is LabMax if you want to go that route man?

I have a place to send samples that you can tell all the details you need or what want. It is overseas but they are the best!

PM me for details

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.