Steroids and your kidneys

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Which steroids are least toxic to your kidneys and which are the worst? I went to the doc and she said my kidneys where about 78% to the good. Not bad considering all the shit ive put in my body over the years. I know orals are hard on the kidneys and liver. I was planning a spring cycle in a couple months and trying to decide on what compounds to put together. Any suggestions thoughts?

What test did she run that cane up with 78% good?

Urine sample and bloodwork full panel test

load up on berries (especially cranberries) and try to get it functioning better

I found that my blood pressure being high damages the kidneys, well in reality it damages all vital organs if not kept in check. I am on BP meds now, I never paid to much attention to BP until some damage was done.
You can take DTS which is an herbal tab mix from the site is www.kyotsujigyo.net and this stuff really works. 12 a day will bring your kidneys back around and help recovery and 8 a day I believe is maintenance. This stuff has studies done and I will tell you it does work, it is also good for your liver.

Last edited:
I was reading online about a study they did on rats where nandrolone actually improved kidney function but if you look hard enough you can find anything on the web.

Man that's funny because I have been blasting/cruising for about 4 yrs (on npp/tpp sometimes a test base in there too). Back in September I ran into financial strains and ran out of gear, came off with no pct (never needed ai's etc) no problem. But after a month off I noticed I started feeling like a slight bladder infection, and have had slight symptoms till a month ago I started back on npp/tpp and the feeling has almost completely gone. I wonder if the nandroline raising the metabolites helped my situation.

I think it is more High BP and diuretics that damage the kidneys. I never knew I had it until I started feeling like shit, tired all the time but I was working averaging 14 hrs a day sometime 16 and by the time I got home and in bed I only had about 2 to 4 hours to sleep if I could get to sleep, then these fuckers would call you into work at 2am in the morning if they needed you and that is what cut the sleep down.
I am sure very high doses of different AAS would cause kidney issues to but that is higher than most any of us would ever go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.