Steroids my tax the heart

I hope to God some of the supplements I've been taking for years are negating some of these negative affects. I struggle with keeping high hdl levels so that's already a bad sign...damn you ai's.

I hope to God some of the supplements I've been taking for years are negating some of these negative affects. I struggle with keeping high hdl levels so that's already a bad sign...damn you ai's.
Liv2pbI don't think AI's are the biggest culprit even though they get a lot of the blame. My HDL levels were low even without any AI's. It's mostly the anabolics that does it. Musclemechanic's post gives me some hope that we're not all heart attacks waiting to happen but I admit, even reading that, low HDL is one of the things that concerns me.

I have low hdl myself

I have low hdl myself
GRIMMy Hdl were 20 last round in July!
Evidence is inconclusive and no proof they are actually as beneficial as they once thought.
People at risk with low HDL are those who are developing metabolic syndrome
Not healthy people with low hdl!!!

I have read alot on this and a good Dr who keeps up knows but a Dr who just looms at charts and is clueless will tell u like omg!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.