STOP TAKING MOLLY !!!!!!

B

Blueedge

For those of u who may wanna try or do take ecstasy...or molly
The two are not the same...u will never roll from molly.
Molly is just bath salts...by a different name....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health/9-things-molly-drug/

And for those of u who think cause u tested it with a test kit that its real..YOUR WRONG
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_faq_testing_kits.shtml

I've had Molly that I know was real it was fun but a little expensive... Pressed pills are fun but have no idea what's in those. I know that typically orange and yellow were my favorite

Lol, I been partying with that hard for the last 2 yrs, just started taking a break from it all the last few months. Had an awesome night everytime, with ALOT of booze in the mix. Probably not a smart idea, but as with most drugs, I think its dangerous are blown out of proportion.

I know friends that are pretty fried from it but I never got that serious w it last time I rolled I took it too far and fav don't done it since to gnarly of a hangover

Less than 10% of molly is actual mdma
Th other 90 is a crap shoot.....font under estimate research chemical dangers. .esp btath salts

Maybe I'm just considered old now but I have no idea what molly is? I've tried extacy a few times but that was 15 years ago.....lol.....must be you young guns and party animals that know this stuff.

Z82 said:
Maybe I'm just considered old now but I have no idea what molly is? I've tried extacy a few times but that was 15 years ago.....lol.....must be you young guns and party animals that know this stuff.
Z82
Molly is from the term molecule meaning pure mdma...that is no longer the case..
Wh3n bathsalts were made illegal they unpackaged them and stwrted moving thek blackmarket as molly..but they are not old school ...as u and I know molly....its very deceptive and these young people have no clue they are taking cat wormer yes catwormer..piprezine is cat wormer and is common in fake x pills...taking X now days is extremely dangerous...and thats coming from me..and ive eaten thousands of ecstasy pills literally

this does not surprise me to much,but this is why i stay away from mdma and molly altogether anymore.

Yea but when u know a chemist u can get pure MDMA and LSD I wouldn't but it from just anyone

taking drugs like this really is just stupid period. No offense guys I use to do it alot when I was in my early to mid 20's and coke too but its justgoing to end in a bad place and is terrible for your body and leaves you feeling like shit.

Boltbreaker said:
taking drugs like this really is just stupid period. No offense guys I use to do it alot when I was in my early to mid 20's and coke too but its justgoing to end in a bad place and is terrible for your body and leaves you feeling like shit.
Boltbreaker
I'm not here to preach either, but you're exactly right. I went through all this shit and I'd rather have all my $ back, not to mention whatever detrimental, lasting effects it's had. I did get laid a lot tho.

Been there done that too if any you guys still do it I'd recommend you stop the recs especially if your using orals. Not trying to preach either but it's the recs that are gonna Fuck you up bad not the steroids it's not a good mix. I don't even take my ibuprofen anymore just to preserve my liver lol

Z82 said:
Z82I'm with you bro, I don't have a goddamn clue as to what that shit is.

I don't like the hangover from it but I still enjoy smoking weed poppin norcs and the occasional key shot

Vicious 13 said:
I don't like the hangover from it but I still enjoy smoking weed poppin norcs and the occasional key shot
Vicious 13
Well I still smoke bud lol. Was mainly talking about Stims like X, Coke, meth and toss like heroine and oxys in the mix as the stay away from list for me. I take Norcs for my knee and all wish I dint eat so many but I dont take oral gear bc dont want the combo beating my liver up

Boltbreaker said:
Well I still smoke bud lol. Was mainly talking about Stims like X, Coke, meth and toss like heroine and oxys in the mix as the stay away from list for me. I take Norcs for my knee and all wish I dint eat so many but I dont take oral gear bc dont want the combo beating my liver up
BoltbreakerI Never seen weed hurt anyone

Fuck that lets all just jump.into I pile of meth and really fuck shit up...... as an ex addict these kats that dabble with this shit are just asking for life to end ... fuckin yolos

Smoke some weed yea its medicine and stay on hormones take care of your body you have only this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.