Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Texts can easily be retrieved. Use wickr a free encrypted messenger application.

Or anyone with a better ap?

if you have the person's number. Signal is highly recommended by all the computer nerds + it lets you call people anonymously . You also have surespot if you don't want to share your number.

wickr is good if you're not super paranoid. some signs it may be crackable by government but you would have to be pablo escabar to get targeted, surespot adds user generated encryption onto the ssl channel ,so little more work little bit more secure , signal was rate higher after wickr sold. but its still more popular

Wickr has the one option to instantly erase your phone hard drive. Does the other app offer that?

wickr is nice and works well, but what about cyberdust is it encypted as well and does the same thing? From reading about it, it sounds like it.

Some time ago I was told wickr had been hacked. Everyone I know stopped using it we all use wire now. Works great. I don't know if it was true about wickr getting hacked but whatever wire works good.

Some time ago I was told wickr had been hacked. Everyone I know stopped using it we all use wire now. Works great. I don't know if it was true about wickr getting hacked but whatever wire works good.
Iron-Game
Looked into wire it looks like a nice app, I am going to do some more research on it.

I want to look into how or why wickr was hacked.

Grimm, closed source meaning privately help company? Feeling dumb I don't know what you mean, can you clarify please.

wickr from what i remember people got anxious because it went closed source

id have to look into others

closed source programming

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.