Storing Gear and Crashed Vials

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My stash always stays inside of a sealed and locked Pelican case. Vials are also inside of 1-2 zip lock bags inside the case. (Im amal like that). Normally, stored inside a safe in a closet that stays between normal room temps. For the last few weeks i moved those pelican case into the attic under a few good layers of insulation. Its been warm the last few days and the attic gets a bit hot so i decided to move them back to the closet. The pelican cases were still cool to the touch so i dont really think that inside the box got really warm at all. None of the vials felt warm either. I decided to just look through and take inventory. I noticed that some vials of test e and mast p were a little darker shade than some of the others. Same vendor, same age, but some a slight hint darker in color.

Are crystals in the oil the 1 true sign of gear crashing, or discoloration can also mean the same, or is the color a sign of oxidation and what does that do to the potency of the gear?

Crystals are just crashed gear. The temporary change of temp probably cause this. No big deal, no potency lost. Just need to warm it in hot water and be sure to vent to allow gas to except.

Darker color is likely oxidation. I've never seen this done unless you accidentally expose it to too much heat. It's hard to believe that storing it in a warm attic cause cause this, but then again these pelicans cases are pretty well insulated. I'm sure it was few degree warmer inside that case. But again its hard to believe it got warm enough. Obviously age and expossure to sun light can cause this as well. Are they a couple years old? If it has oxidized, you can still use it, but its probably lost a little potency.

They are like 2-3 years old. Quality gear though, from a sponsor here actually. I know its not anything to do with the way they were made, thats why i didnt post in a vendor page. And they only been in the attic a short time, and during that time only like 2-3 warm days outside (78-80) attic gets warm but not crazy just yet. And when i took the cases out the plastic on the outside was cool to the touch, seems storing it under the fluffy insulation on the floor helped. And when i opened the inside nothing felt too warm. Maybe just got a few degrees warmer than usual in the box at some point. Ill take a pic and share at some point.

Its not that it turned "dark" just felt like 2 vials next to eachother should look completely identical.

the few vials of mast p are definitely darker than the mast e. I dont remeber if thats how they were when i first bought them. Both made with mct oil. The mast e is crystal clear, mast p yellowish.

They are like 2-3 years old. Quality gear though, from a sponsor here actually. I know its not anything to do with the way they were made, thats why i didnt post in a vendor page. And they only been in the attic a short time, and during that time only like 2-3 warm days outside (78-80) attic gets warm but not crazy just yet. And when i took the cases out the plastic on the outside was cool to the touch, seems storing it under the fluffy insulation on the floor helped. And when i opened the inside nothing felt too warm. Maybe just got a few degrees warmer than usual in the box at some point. Ill take a pic and share at some point.

Its not that it turned "dark" just felt like 2 vials next to eachother should look completely identical.

the few vials of mast p are definitely darker than the mast e. I dont remeber if thats how they were when i first bought them. Both made with mct oil. The mast e is crystal clear, mast p yellowish.
puff88Ok I'm following. As for that masteron that's probably perfectly normal. I've had test e and test cyp like this before where one had a very light yellow clearish tent to it and the other perfectly clear. Both were definitely legit. Most steriod powders are white in color with the exception of tren, EQ and few others. However when you mix them with solvents amd carrier oils like mct some will turn out clear and others might have a yellowish clear color.

Also keep in mind type of oil use can also change color. You stated that Mct was used and that normally produced a clear product but if you use like cottonseed oil it may cause product to turn a little yellow. Anyone who has ever brewed with grapeseed will know it can give product a green hue color which is crazy but perfectly normal.

I honestly think there gtg. I bet those colors were like that before but you probably didn't notice..

Real bad oxidation will look like tea or even. A rusty brown color.

Yeah all the ones im referencing are mct. My grapeseeds from another vendor are yellowish

Yeah all the ones im referencing are mct. My grapeseeds from another vendor are yellowish
puff88Just goes to show that color is not a very reliable indicator. There are just to many variables at play. Something i know you have seen for your own eyes, if you been at it for a few years is tren ace color variation. The majority of tren ace (and even finaplex)has a yellowish or golden tint to it. HOWEVER once in awhile you'll come one thats almost orange or rusty nail colored. (AxIo and Syntex sp? were 2 brands that alwQays had this fire tren) I remember long ago on promuscle or and outlawmusclr forums if you happened to get this orange color tren it's was supposed to be the next best thing besides sliced bread.

Anyhow i hate to be this guy and use this over played quote but if you trust your source and properly store your gear (which it sounds like you did) you should have nothing to worry about.

Just goes to show that color is not a very reliable indicator. There are just to many variables at play. Something i know you have seen for your own eyes, if you been at it for a few years is tren ace color variation. The majority of tren ace (and even finaplex)has a yellowish or golden tint to it. HOWEVER once in awhile you'll come one thats almost orange or rusty nail colored. (AxIo and Syntex sp? were 2 brands that alwQays had this fire tren) I remember long ago on promuscle or and outlawmusclr forums if you happened to get this orange color tren it's was supposed to be the next best thing besides sliced bread.

Anyhow i hate to be this guy and use this over played quote but if you trust your source and properly store your gear (which it sounds like you did) you should have nothing to worry about.
sityslicker1I remember back in the pellet days of tren, my tren would always come out orange.. with the powder stuff its usually dark yellow , but i wouldnt be surprised if it did turn more towards orange after a bit.

Get yourself a Coffee Cup warmer and just put any vials that crash on it.
Works Great

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.