STORYS THAT STROKE OUR EGO

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok I have a few just gotta think of them im sure you guys got plenty.
Heres one that happened several months ago... I took my lady to a steak restaurant I was pissing in my pants so I went in ahead told ber id meet her inside. When I walked in there was 2 young cute ass chicks working the front greeting customers. They looked at me smiling I said ill be right back I need the restroom. So when I get out my chick looked fucken pissed! One girl walked us to our seat and my girl says oh so u like those little bitches? I said what? Then she tells me when she walked in the girls were saying dam hes fine hes all big. Then my girl said she was hell of rude and told them thats my boyfriend your talking about lmao!
I have a few more id like to here some cool stories of stuff like this we work hard to look good so its nice when chicks notice 🙂

Mynwofe got ill in drive threw at mcdonalds...she thought the window girl was making googly eyes at me...she was a skank to..

Nothing related to cute girls but: I went to visit my brother and sis etc 2 weeks ago. Hadn't seen them in about a year. My bro says "Looks like you've been working hard in the gym. Good job bro." Made me feel good!

Heres another one time I took a girl to eat breakfast at IHOP.... when we were done she went to the bathroom I went to pay up at the front desk I was wearimg a snug t shirt. The young pretty chick tells me out of nowhere your buffed I was thinking wtf? Ive never had anyone say something like that she asked a few questions it was brief cuz the chick I was with was about to come out from bathroom .

i aint never had that happen to me, i have a friend that works out at my gym i asked her why and she said prolly cause ur 6ft 1 265lbs and u always look pissed lol i said im taking aggression out on weights but in between sets im sociable so idk lol

seriously, my biggest ego strokes are when you big shredded muthers on here compliment me. That's worth a ton.

Bunch of my brothers friends that I had never met me asked him if I was a cage fighter after meeting the 1st time. Lol

Kuntrykok said:
Bunch of my brothers friends that I had never met me asked him if I was a cage fighter after meeting the 1st time. Lol
Kuntrykok
Awesome, I get the MMA question a lot. Especially when I wear my Affliction stuff and Beannie

I have recently started getting the "hey do you wanna arm wrestle" question a lot. People always tell me I got big arms and girls always touch them and then say " oh I just had to feel them". I get guys that say Im a beast or Im huge all the time, it does kinda feel good that all the hard work I put in shows. I don't go around all cocky or nothing though, I never get a big head either. I don't never look in the mirror and pose or flex or think I am the hulk, I think I look ok but I don't think I am huge or anything, so when I hear other people say it I do get a smile on my face and I feel good about myself. I went to the gas station the other day and my wife was in the truck and I come back out and she tells me " do you see that guy that walked in behind you, when you got out of the truck and was walking to the door he looked over at me and said, is that your man, damn he`s huge". That made me feel good.

Im pretty big I weigh 270 not all cut by any means but its obvious I lift. I really noticed yesterday went to a bar for the first time in a long time. I was the biggest guy in there seems like you just naturally get a little more respect. We paid for our table to watch the fight and guys standing were being rude crowding blocking people's view. I did notice no one was standing in front of me and my girl. My girl tells me you think your all bad cuz your big lol

49ER said:
Im pretty big I weigh 270 not all cut by any means but its obvious I lift. I really noticed yesterday went to a bar for the first time in a long time. I was the biggest guy in there seems like you just naturally get a little more respect. We paid for our table to watch the fight and guys standing were being rude crowding blocking people's view. I did notice no one was standing in front of me and my girl. My girl tells me you think your all bad cuz your big lol
49ER
I like the respect that you get when your big, IDK if its an intimidation thing and people think you can take them or if people see that you workout and respect the time you put in to get to where you are, but nonetheless its a nice feeling when you get the head nod from a total stranger or when people get out of your way when you walk through a crowded place and when people comment on your size. I don't never let it inflate my ego but I do put it in the back of my mind that it was cool and felt good.

Literally every time I go get a massage the girl always ask if I work out they all say "you have big strong body" with asian accent lol

I like the fact that even with 1 dead side I can still outlift many @ the gym!

My favorite is at the gym, two things. 1. Its kinda annoying but nice at same time, when guys come up asking for advice on this or that. I mean I'm there to lift so I usually just give my card and say email me. 2. When u walk up ask "how many more sets u have?" they look u up and down and say "its all urs big guy"

I got 2 from when I went on vacation in August.

1) Boarding the plane after the usual interrogation by the US Marshalls about how much money we're traveling with. They look at me and ask what I do for a living. After I tell them about my job they say to me "Oh man we thought you were gonna say Navy seals or UFC fighter".. They sounded really disappointed. Lol

2) Once at the resort half of the resort staff calling me conan or Hulk..

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

jshredz said:

1) Boarding the plane after the usual interrogation by the US Marshalls about how much money we're traveling with. They look at me and ask what I do for a living. After I tell them about my job they say to me "Oh man we thought you were gonna say Navy seals or UFC fighter".. They sounded really disappointed. Lol

Jshredz
jshredzLOL. That's good stuff.

jshredz said:

Jshredz
jshredzHaha those are some good ones... reminded me last time I went to a 49er game we walked through the gates I was wearing my jersey one of the employees said dam you look like one of the players lol

49ER said:
Haha those are some good ones... reminded me last time I went to a 49er game we walked through the gates I was wearing my jersey one of the employees said dam you look like one of the players lol
49ER
Nice...... I sure that felt really good to hear.

Jshredz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.