Strange cramps

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
The last few days I've been getting weird muscle cramps in my neck and shoulders. Just now I yawned and the back of my neck cramped up. Any ideas? I don't think I'm dehydrated however my mouth is dry as hell.

RockShawn said:
The last few days I've been getting weird muscle cramps in my neck and shoulders. Just now I yawned and the back of my neck cramped up. Any ideas? I don't think I'm dehydrated however my mouth is dry as hell.
RockShawnWhat are you on?? Supergirl's neck just cramped on her last night...she freaked on me! She's on Npp

test p 300/wk
mtr 1.5mg/day
t3 75mcg/day
proviron 20mg/day
Nolva 20mg/day
adex 1mg/EOD
Caber .5mg/twice a week

the rest is OTC vitamins and fishoil, NAC, Vit C, Niacin

I'm wondering if I need electrolytes or something.

Mine does same thing. Get some tourine it should help

syngen pharma

your time of the month?

minerals... All the gear your on creates a bigger need for more minerals.. USe animal pack or vita stack for a month and see what happens..

Banana's

I used to cramp at 4 am.. calf would go up hurt like a mofo for days.. Ever since i eat at least 1 banana a day.

ElChango said:
Banana's

I used to cramp at 4 am.. calf would go up hurt like a mofo for days.. Ever since i eat at least 1 banana a day.
ElChangooddly enough I had a banana this morning, but yes when I used to get horrible ab cramps a banana did the trick. THis is like a pinched nerve kinda feeling cramp, or a crick in the neck.

homegrown said:
minerals... All the gear your on creates a bigger need for more minerals.. USe animal pack or vita stack for a month and see what happens..

So my optimen isn't cuttin it huh. LOL I'll pick some up and start, Used to love animal pak but my piss glowed

Hey rock, is that a cruise stack for you?

dowork said:
Hey rock, is that a cruise stack for you?
dowork
Not really supposed to be. Since I've never done methyl tren before, I didn't want to mix too much with it. As soon as I'm done with the MTR ill blast out till show day. I'm just now starting to feel kinda lethargic on the low test. May go ahead an bump that on up a little for the next 10 days.

Soon as I saw the T3 in your cycle........Taurine!! T3 depletes it. You need 3-5gms a day. I get mine from My Monster drinks. 😛

TSizemore said:
Soon as I saw the T3 in your cycle........Taurine!! T3 depletes it. You need 3-5gms a day. I get mine from My Monster drinks. 😛
TSizemoreI buy bulk caps or powder. always got some on hand.
Learned long ago it is ESSENTIAL!

as stated its probably the T3, when i used to take it Id always wake up in the middle of the night screaming with the worst calf cramps, those suck, theyd hurt the next day too lol

Awesome guys. I did drink a monster earlier but still having some neck cramps so ill pick up some tabs or whatever tomorrow. Also gonna go ahead with animal pak for a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.