Strip clubs

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
How many go with ur ladys? My girl wants to take me tonight but im afraid she might get jealous lol she said no lap dance though. Ive only been to one strip club ever not sure if we should go. She wants me to go cuz sbe said whenever you see girls like topless shows in vegas you get all horny lol

49ER said:
How many go with ur ladys? My girl wants to take me tonight but im afraid she might get jealous lol she said no lap dance though. Ive only been to one strip club ever not sure if we should go. She wants me to go cuz sbe said whenever you see girls like topless shows in vegas you get all horny lol
49ERHmmm....good luck with that one bro! You can never really tell if it's a test or not! Does she have hopes of you picking up a chick and having a three some? Or, maybe she wants to pick up a chick and let you watch, but not touch? Or, does she just want to see if other girls make you more interested than her...? Damn.....it's a conundrum! 😱

TSizemore said:
Hmmm....good luck with that one bro! You can never really tell if it's a test or not! Does she have hopes of you picking up a chick and having a three some? Or, maybe she wants to pick up a chick and let you watch, but not touch? Or, does she just want to see if other girls make you more interested than her...? Damn.....it's a conundrum! 😱
TSizemoreNo I think she just wants to get me in the mood we have great sex when we go to vegas cuz I get super horny looking at fine chicks all day lol. Shes actually texting a couple of her friends to see if they will go with us. I could only wish shed want a three some! That would be amazing lol

Love strip clubs. I always have more fun with I go with my girl. She gets into it. We have had alot of luck going to them and taking some of the talent with us =)

49ER said:
49ER
only person I go with to be honest..

1 it keeps me out of trouble.
2 alot to do with 1 but she also becomes my DD
3 Chicks feel more comfortable when your with another chick you dont seem to be that creepy dude lol
4 a lot more free lap dances.
5 my wife is my best friend I do everything with that bitch.

I say go for it man. itl definitely be hit or miss lol. but from the sound of it I think it'l be a good time

Mrs Lith has already ended up on the fricken stage. Already pulled onto the shower stage by another girl etc. I try to keep her out of them lol

TSizemore said:
Hmmm....good luck with that one bro! You can never really tell if it's a test or not! Does she have hopes of you picking up a chick and having a three some? Or, maybe she wants to pick up a chick and let you watch, but not touch? Or, does she just want to see if other girls make you more interested than her...? Damn.....it's a conundrum! 😱
TSizemore
Great advice TS. If your on shaking ground with girl, don't do it. I can tell you from experience it didn't go well and it wasn't even my idea. I couldn't of done anything right that night.

I go with my wife. She likes to go and we have fun watching the half naked/nude hot girls. My wife always seems to get some girl putting her face in her crotch and pulling my wifes boobs out everytime we go, its like they know! I think they do it cause they see my wife likes it there and that she isn't there just for me, she really likes girls and they can tell. We almost always end up having more fun in the vip rooms than just lap dances, its always a good time when we go.

49ER said:
49ER
give it a shot, doesnt hurt to try, you can always leave. My old lady loves going, she wants to have sex with another woman but is to scared, so when we go to the strip club she gets so wet and takes me home and fucks my brains out!

Oh I was loving yesterday at first a little uncomfortable but my girlfriend and friend kept saying to get a lap dance my girl know what I like. She picked the baddest latina with blond highlights big ass and tits. This took me in the back and teased me real good her tits and ass felt amazing! When we got home we were both horny as fuck my dick hasnt been this hard since I was a teen lol she gave me the wettest slopiest bj ever it was fun 😉

49ER said:
Oh I was loving yesterday at first a little uncomfortable but my girlfriend and friend kept saying to get a lap dance my girl know what I like. She picked the baddest latina with blond highlights big ass and tits. This took me in the back and teased me real good her tits and ass felt amazing! When we got home we were both horny as fuck my dick hasnt been this hard since I was a teen lol she gave me the wettest slopiest bj ever it was fun 😉
49ERDid you get her a lapdance? Don't be stingy........ 8)

My woman is BI, so she likes it too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.