Substance abuse

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok look man you guys have seen me post a lot of crazy shit about gangs and fighting and jail just a lot of bad stuff. I talked to a guy I've known all my life older im 43 he's 53 known him all my life I went asked could I come see him and talk and he said that was fine. He knows people I don't he already knew about my problems I practically grew up on his grandparents farm working as a kid and running around w his cousins. I got divorced in November a lots been happening for a long time. I struggle w substance abuse off n on and when I'm on or high is when I get in trouble or make the choices that have caused me to be in the position I am with all this now. He told me I was a good kid and he loved me but I was dangerous and unpredictable when I get high and looking back the felonies I've got fights and guns if I'd been straight most or all of that shit would never happened. I just got in a bad way of thinking after so much you start not to care about anything even yourself respect it's really horrible. He told me that's why they are all up in your business one reason they don't want you getting high man they want you to do better it's pretty much up to you he said things could work out maybe if you stop messing w that stuff and stay away from those people I mean he's telling me common sense for real. I mentioned 2 different clubs and I have a friend in the other one she just outta nowhere hmu last night on FB she was like stop doing that and I got you everything will be ok you just stop what your doing and focus on getting better she said I was just on the phone talking to one of the guys that I guess makes decisions she said relax and work on yourself he said your good just get clean. So as embarrassing as it is to post this I hope you guys will have my back here and respect the fact I'm trying to get better. Meth is a mental mind fuck drug it makes you become someone you never thought you could ever be it takes everything leaves you with nothing not even respect for your own self. I had no idea the first couple times I did it this is where I'd be. I'd rather die than live this way anymore and I think it might have been in my future if I didn't ever get back right. I am just one day at a time and already cut off some people I know I have to stay away from social media everything. I apologize for all my crazy talk and posts on here that im sure didn't maybe even make sense at times you can look back through my threads and it's easy to see when I'm sober doing ok and when I'm not sober 2 different people. I don't want to stay here tho if I've already got people not wanting me here. I think this is my last chance even around here. I can do this I I just got down to where I didn't care I want to do better get back to my old self. I think that's enough said

good luck with getting yourself right bro. try to check out some resources online like NA meetings via zoom (since we're social distancing) and also start to see if you can identify underlying causes and conditions for your substance abuse such as mental health problems or past traumas. If you would ever like to talk further, just pm me as I work in the substance abuse field and have had my own problems in the past.

I struggled with stuff in the past too. But its beatable bro. I got a great sober life now. Got my wife, kid, awesome job, vehicle, church family. It all falls into place when you get right. I dont k ow if you are religious, but I know God helped me.

Ive wasted a lifetime on drugs n alcohol as well. It cost me 17 years in prison wich led me to a life in fitness n weight lifting. Im moving in a forward direction all positive. No time for the negative. Im working on my own personal training buisness now.

That's awesome bro. I left all that crap behind too. Now I got the most perfect woman, awesome job, I'm back in my sons life, good friends and church family. Just all around good life. And prison wasn't much fun either lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.