Substanon injections

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
About to start Substanon @ 600mg a week soon. I've been researching about it and have read that quite a few people have pinned once a week and some others recommend and do 2-3x a week.

The ones who do once a week say that each ester picks up where the other eater left off at that certain point in half life etc. Also those same say that blood levels tend to be stable pinning once a week rather than going unstable due to multiple pins.

Any input to the above?

Is substanon anthing like Sustanon? Lol. Sustanon should be pinned eod or e3d at most. Sustanon in most cases is not actually 4 different esters like the name says... Its also called test blend which is a more accurate name for it. Usually it is actually test p with test e.

Sust is my go to , I can run it twice a week Mon/Thur or M/W/F and it works the same for me. Lately I have been running it M/W/F when i'm cycling.

I love me some Sust but once a week is a no go because of the short esters in it.

tkasch30 said:
Is substanon anthing like Sustanon? Lol. Sustanon should be pinned eod or e3d at most. Sustanon in most cases is not actually 4 different esters like the name says... Its also called test blend which is a more accurate name for it. Usually it is actually test p with test e.
tkasch30
Is that what Dyel has in his? You know that most labs have test e and Prop in it how?

Let's here it?

Mick said:
Is that what Dyel has in his? You know that most labs have test e and Prop in it how?

Let's here it?
Mick
Usually raws are sold as test blend, a short ester and a long ester

Experiment, every 5th day worked for me at 750 mg a week that was before I grew to love pinning test prop eod.LOL

E3d was good for me, but I'm sure the results would have been the same at 2 times a week/e3.5d

I usually do sustanon every other day but I have also done it everyday for 3 weeks then cut down to every other day from then on. I got real good results from the latter but its more practical to just do EOD.

Thanks
TMM

Currently 1.5cc twice a week (Monday and Thursday).

e3d. My coach however pins it once every 10 days. But he's just Cruising.
I used to pin andropen e3d. For 825 mg. a week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.