suggest a protein powder

tkasch30

Iron Killer
Vendor Rep
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ive bought a few protein powders because sometimes i work i need a quick snack. I bought muscle tech phase 8, taste is very sweet, way to strong for me. Now i bought mp combat powder chocolate and banana and they are both disgusting. Both are really sweet. I just like a mild tasting one, i hate sweet tasting. Any suggestions. Ive used gold standard whey, could barely stand the taste of it too. I drink them but i hate the shit. Any suggestions on a good , mild one? Not sweet

syntha six is great. Expensive. All I use is ON and I read that's not on your list of Favs.

For snacking and in between meals I usually have muscle milk, I've liked the taste and it's not as expensive especially if ur using it for just snacking

I just get the bulksupplement isolate off amazoncom and get unflavored. Its so pure it mixes well and takes on the taste with whatever you mix it with like oj, coffee, almond chocolate milk..etc I was a big fan of ON, metabolic nutrition, isopure and syntrax before I starting using this stuff. I just tired of drinking the same flavors everyday.

http://www.amazon.com/BulkSupplements-CLEAN-Protein-Powder-Isolate/dp/B00E7IODXQ/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423454950&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=bulkpowdr+isolate

I'm using ON Natural vanilla right now. It has a little sugar instead of artificial sweetener. It isn't very sweet at all, think I'm going to stick with this. I hate overly sweet and artificial tastes.

You can always add these to your protein shake, Like PB2 to flavor it up a little. Other than that, one of my favorite proteins is SAN Nutrition Titanium Whey. It is a very "Clean" protein, and a decent taste to. Not loaded with heavy metals or Nitrogen spiked. Comparable in price to ON Gold Standard.

Try Hexapro from Allmax...the chocolate and vanilla aren't very sweet. I sell a lot of it, it's like the ones you use, fats, some carbs and 25 grams of protein per scoop.

Another good one is Lean1 from Nutrition 53, a lot of flavors to choose from and is not really sweet as well.

Did u read the post I put up about protein powders ???
If u want the most for ur money , read it , and then make ur choice !!!

Torres said:
Did u read the post I put up about protein powders ???
If u want the most for ur money , read it , and then make ur choice !!!
Torres

I read it but isnt that something you said was coming soon and not here yet? Ill read it again

Hexapro is a great protein. Along with anything from allmax. Just a little too expensive for me. My favorite is chocolate, from carnivor made by musclemeds. Beef isolate protein

MHP makes a great protein powder. It's touted as weight gainer but I don't take the suggested 4 scoops, I take 2 scoops and milk before a workout and 2 scoops after. It's called "Up your Mass" (vanilla is the best tasting).. I've tried and spent too much money trying different protein powders and BY FAR is the best tasting/cheapest ever. 5 lb tub for $35.. Trust me, it's fuckin awesome.

A bought muscle tech isolate vanilla and its the first one ive had in a long time that i actually liked! Very mild, no sweet or chemical tastes. Good stuff

Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion II Chocolate is good shit!! Don't know if they are restructuring under bankruptcy, should be still available.

Go here http://truenutrition.com/ and make up your own shit. This is where I order from and it's reasonably priced for being able to mix to make exactly what you want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back