Suggestions on non stimulating fat loss supplments

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by slinsane, Feb 3, 2018.

1. slinsane
    Breezy

slinsane EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $56
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    Just like the title says. Looking for personal experiences on fat loss supplements that have been successful.

Really don't want ephedrine, dnp, albuterol etc.... I need a jump start on the keto diet and looking for a boost.

I know this limits the great substances to lose bodyfat but has anyone used a fat loss supplement oral or topical that has worked. I am about 20-22 percent bodyfat.

My macros seem pretty good.

2. GRIM
    Stressed

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $529
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
  3. TSizemore
    Cynical

TSizemore Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,067
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    You didn't mention Clen/T3..... Are those out too?

4. slinsane
    Breezy

EG Money:
    $56
    Local Time:
    When I take T3 and stop it seems to really slow my metabolism. I am no spring chicken so trying not to mess with that feedback loop as much. Clen is really rough, I can't even sleep, tachycardic, shaky. LOL

5. GRIM
    Stressed

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $529
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
  6. TSizemore
    Cynical

EG Money:
    $1,067
    Local Time:
    Yea, Grim likes albuterol. It's Clenbuterols cousin, but not near as symptomatic. Do you reverse dose T3? Or, just dose it straight through?

7. slinsane
    Breezy

EG Money:
    $56
    Local Time:
    I have only used it once many years ago.

Could you tell me what reverse dosing is?

8. TSizemore
    Cynical

EG Money:
    $1,067
    Local Time:
    With Clen and T3, generally you gradually "ramp up" Mcg dosage from 20Mcg to whatever your high end dose would be. Then, Halfway through your cycle, you reverse that protocol and "Ramp down" your dosing gradually back to your starting dose.
    Mainly, this was done to avoid a Thyroid "slam" when completing your dosing cycle, but, there have been some studies published which debunk that Thyroid shutdown. Nothing has been proven definitive yet, but, there are some valid trials completed.

GRIM and slinsane like this.
  9. misterB

misterB EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $722
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    sounds like no fat burners, how about something that makes fat available to be burned like L-Carnitine

slinsane and TSizemore like this.
  10. jbryand101b
    Breezy

jbryand101b 50% fact 50% magic Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $100
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Topical, you’re going to want a cream with aminophylene in it.

I’m using eviscerate supernova, it works to slim down the area, but it’s a bitch to apply.

There’s a company that has a nice looking topical, the company name is enhanced athlete, I’ll be giving them a try.

Another fantastic option if you aren’t scared to inject is adenosine (5)mono-phosphate AMP-5,
    This works for overall fat loss (im inject) as well as localized fat loss where injected sub-q
    If you’re lean already, the massive vasodilation is awesome as well.

11. jbryand101b
    Breezy

jbryand101b 50% fact 50% magic Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $100
    Local Time:
    Funny you mention that, lcar is shit orally, but injected works great.

12. millenium girl
    Breezy

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,730
    Local Time:
    Cardio, a clean diet and yohimbine.