jshredz

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
It's that time of year again where most start thinking about that summer look.

Let's hear it guys. What's the plan and goals?
What's the diet and cycle plans. Most important who will commit to reach their goals.

To gain some weight, put on a few more pounds.

I mean really who needs a beach body anyways.

i'm trying to get to manageable level of leaness... i just want to look good at a level i can keep... gonna do a cycle of NPP, mast e i think soon... and count my macros close... lift hard 3-5 days a week ...cardio 5 or more days a week (walking mostly)

krustus said:
i'm trying to get to manageable level of leaness... i just want to look good at a level i can keep... gonna do a cycle of NPP, mast e i think soon... and count my macros close... lift hard 3-5 days a week ...cardio 5 or more days a week (walking mostly)
krustusEat clen, tren hard?

Def makes more gains !!! Get bigger and more defined !!!
Make more money at my work !!!
Achieve at all angles of my life !!! Whatever it may be !!!

I want to bench 450
Squat 500
Deadlift 600
By june lol

Ive cleaned up my diet id like just less belly fat and id be happy with maybe a brandon lilly body ttpe not ehen hes fat but kinda yoked

to fit in my bikini duh

Lmao Krusty your an asshole. For me start drinking beer more than once a month and punch people in the face good times exept last time when I caught a nasty debilitating charley horse which then led to me getting my ass kicked lol. Oh well it was still kinda fun.

Lol hogslayer.... punching people in the face is more than a summer time goal... thats like year round

ok things are different for once. I am going to cool down with the juice. I went on cruise the week before the Arnold Classic so its been a month now I plan on staying off blast for about 3 pending bloodwork. I want to run a small amount of test and tren, no big cycles and stay a little leaner. I prefer to be big and swollen however just want to give my body a break. I do want to surpass my bench of 430 and hit 450 though. Im getting old and need to make it happen. My work is tough lately and I havent been to the gym for two weeks. 2 weeks for bad hand injuries and stitches and last week due to being in the middle of nowhere for work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.