Super Power

flash83

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
If u could have any super power what would it be? & would u use it to be a hero or a villan?

Invisibility for me and I would use it for both :-[

I would want to be called the SUPER CLEANER The only thing that I can say is that we would not have to worry about any of the government that we have now, NONE OF THEM would be in office, but I'm not going to say where they would be

RS50 said:
I would want to be called the SUPER CLEANER The only thing that I can say is that we would not have to worry about any of the government that we have now, NONE OF THEM would be in office, but I'm not going to say where they would be
RS50
Ooo ooo I like yours better! 🙂

I would like the super power of flight. I would be a hero of course, saving all the girls from their chachi bfs lol.

You guys have really shown your ignorance on this one. Time Travel is clearly and obviously the superior super hero power.

- I'd go back and not marry my first wife.

- Ask my wife to have a threesome with another woman. Then if she gets offended I would travel back in time and not ask my wife to have a threesome with another woman.

- Take 1g of anadrol a day to see how strong I could get before my liver fell out through my ass and onto the floor - then time travel back.

See!!

Re: Re: Super Power

dowork said:
You guys have really shown your ignorance on this one. Time Travel is clearly and obviously the superior super hero power.

- I'd go back and not marry my first wife.

- Ask my wife to have a threesome with another woman. Then if she gets offended I would travel back in time and not ask my wife to have a threesome with another woman.

- Take 1g of anadrol a day to see how strong I could get before my liver fell out through my ass and onto the floor - then time travel back.

See!!
dowork lmao, now go go gadget Dick doesn't seem so cool!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Aha! Camilla! My nemesis.

I just went back in time and changed my mind back to the way it was before you changed it!

Better luck next time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.