Super Saw Palmetto with Beta-Sitosterol for enlarged prostate symptoms

bhcolex50x

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
ok guys pretty sure i have an enlarged prostate based on frequent urination, inability to empty bladder completely, etc

life extension Super Saw Palmetto with Beta-Sitosterol, thinking about trying this?

would love to hear first hand experience

never used that product but used regular saw palmetto with good results.

awosme news grim its been driving me nuts esp the waking up in the middle of the night... that product is basically just the 2 products combined...http://www.livestrong.com/article/511862-beta-sitosterol-vs-saw-palmetto/ little article about the 2 products 🙂

lol yeah waking up not a good thing,
after my strokes I was up almost hourly @ night.
Now however I take Saw Palmetto every day and sleep through the night most every night, maybe get up once.

I usually just take 3-4 saw palmetto caps a day and seems to work. But I can recall one of professor explaining how saw palmetto doesn't actually do much for the prostate and was actually pointing toward finastride being a prostate reducer, which is also true and works best to reduce the size of the prostate. I'll try and find the article on the saw palmetto cus I'm right there with ya bro. Let me know how that one sup works out, shud work pretty well if it's two with a decent amount of saw palmetto in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.