super sore nips on tren

bhcolex50x

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
ok guys still on 600mg tren e and 300mg test e per week. sore nips started 2-3 weeks ago i started .5mg caber e3d about 12 days ago, i'm also on adex 1mg eod. i've never been this sensitive on the nips and i don't feel its getting better, should i up the caber and how much?

hope you got legit caber. Just saying. caber two times a week at 0.5 should be more than enough. That or its underdosed.

It's going to take longer than two weeks to help. U should get labs to see if its caused by your e2 or prolactin. My guess would b your e2 is high causing prolactin gyno issues. It's always harder to combat after u have it rather than just taking the safe route and running ur oct from the start

On the Anabolics / Cycle section there's some good info of what ur goin thru. I went thru the same thing bro !!! Read up and try some of the suggestions, and like the bro up top said, get bloods done to rule out anything serious. In the steroids section lots if good info !!!

The caber should do it. I've also had bunk Adex that was quite disappointing as well. Bump up the caber as suggested....if you continue to experience the symptoms, then drop down the Tren. I've got some Aromasin from Maximpep that I know is good....so if you've got some of that, jump on it!

Winstrol winstrol winstrol...!!!! It will knock out sore nips from tren faster than caber...it occupies the receptors preventing Gyno....I personally always run low dose winny with my tren and never have issue...but if I drop the winny, sore nips happen in a week. I always keep caber on hand but don't use it unless nips flare up..while on the winny...

Blueedge said:
Winstrol winstrol winstrol...!!!! It will knock out sore nips from tren faster than caber...it occupies the receptors preventing Gyno....I personally always run low dose winny with my tren and never have issue...but if I drop the winny, sore nips happen in a week. I always keep caber on hand but don't use it unless nips flare up..while on the winny...
Blueedge
This sounds interesting. I think i will give this a try next time i use tren

The caber is maximpep and the adex is muscle man so I believe there legit but as one of u noted should have started b4 which I did with another lab and it was bunk caber haha I'm gonna up it on caber for a week and see how it goes, I've run 3x that amount of test at the same adex dose with no problems so I believe it's the prolactin

Thx bros!

bhcolex50x said:
The caber is maximpep and the adex is muscle man so I believe there legit but as one of u noted should have started b4 which I did with another lab and it was bunk caber haha I'm gonna up it on caber for a week and see how it goes, I've run 3x that amount of test at the same adex dose with no problems so I believe it's the prolactin

Thx bros!
bhcolex50xSounds like a plan!

bhcolex50x said:

Thx bros!
bhcolex50x
You really shouldn't have to up the caber much if it's legit. Say .5mg's/eod instead of e3d, until your prolactin issues fade.

I've tried the winny w tren last go when I got puffy nipples it didn't seem to help me. W tren now I make sure I'm running legit Adex and caber. U shouldn't get prolactin gyno as long as u keep e2 in check but like I said I always run oct from the start cause its easier to prevent issues than combat them

Vicious 13 said:
I've tried the winny w tren last go when I got puffy nipples it didn't seem to help me. W tren now I make sure I'm running legit Adex and caber. U shouldn't get prolactin gyno as long as u keep e2 in check but like I said I always run oct from the start cause its easier to prevent issues than combat them
Vicious 13Absolutely true!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.