Supplements for STANK!

J

jurgensplurgen

So the Mrs is taking large amounts of Fenugreek daily to boost her milk production. A fun side effect is that it makes her body odor smell just like maple syrup! And not just a little...she can go days with no shower, and everything (everything) still smells (and tastes) like pancakes.
This struck me as having interesting possibilities for guys with poor body odor, or hippy dips that don't like using anti-perspirants, but dont want to smell like a medieval peasant. For men, Fenugreek has some reported efficacy with boosting sex hormone levels, and it'll make your balls smell like something your lady wants her face in.
The effective dose for a body odor change seems to be around 6+ capsules spread through the day. You can buy it online for $$, or hit your natural food store or co-op where it is dirt cheap in bulk powder and just fill up some gelcaps. Also commonly found on the cheap in ethnic (middle eastern and indian especially) grocery stores.
Happy pancakes.

Jump in if you know of any other supplements that have a pleasant effect on body odor.

I took fenugreek and Maca root for PCT.. 2 grams ED of each. Not only did i smell like pancakes but my loads were thick and huge! For guys this stuff is amazing.

ElChango said:
I took fenugreek and Maca root for PCT.. 2 grams ED of each. Not only did i smell like pancakes but my loads were thick and huge! For guys this stuff is amazing.
ElChangoyour bf musta loved it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.