Eq-150mg-Mon,Wed,Fri-Pax
Mast E-100mg-Mon,Wed,Fri-AG
HCG-250iu Mon&Fri-Drake
Var-40mg-ED-AG
Proviron-50mg-ED-Pax
Ghrp-2-180mcg-ED-Superior
Serm-300-mcg-ED-Superior
MT2-509mcg-ED-Superior

How do you like the mt2 hogslayer? I have been tempted to give this a try for a while now. Seen some great results on a few bikini competitors I have had

TheOne said:
How do you like the mt2 hogslayer? I have been tempted to give this a try for a while now. Seen some great results on a few bikini competitors I have had
TheOneI'll let you know in a week or so brother.

Some of that stuff your taking may be in wasted excess in my opinion. Which it doesn't hurt to take over the amount but it's spendings unnecessary money.

For instance your on-cycle support has saw palmetto in it I believe like most on cycle supps.

I don't really think Coq-10 is necessary and its costly but that's fine if you want to take it. Depends on your family heart issues and considering how many other supplements your taking for heart health I don't think it's determental but that's my opinion.

Milk thistle is also included in your on cycle supp, so is it really necessary when your taking tudca? I'd replace that with NAC.

I was just mentioning ways to cut down on how many pills your swallowing a day and also saving money. Either way your supplements are definitely good to go but you could change it to lessen how many pills your swallowing a day.

Yes I could but it's so routine these days. CQ10 is the most important supplement that a man can take period. Not only my Doc's opinion but research data has pointed this out as well especially if you take a statin drug. I studied CQ10 back in 90's and the findings were proven to be solid. IMO naturally...

Hey Hog, I don't dismiss it would help improving life, I just don't find it essential with the supplements I take and its high cost. I believe eating healthy and taking other supplements to be effective. Plus when I took it I didn't feel good after taking it, which I heard is common. By no means was I trying to suggest it's worthless.

Daredevil said:
Hey Hog, I don't dismiss it would help improving life, I just don't find it essential with the supplements I take and its high cost. I believe eating healthy and taking other supplements to be effective. Plus when I took it I didn't feel good after taking it, which I heard is common. By no means was I trying to suggest it's worthless.
[/quote/

No no DD to each their own. People should take what works for them.
Daredevil

No no DD to each their own. People should take what works for them. I'm not here trying to convince anyone just stating that (I'm convinced on CQ10's benefits) that's all

I have actually been using irons cycle support for the last 2 or 3 years. Really like it
I actually take it daily no matter what. On or not. Lol.
I need to look I to CQ10. I'm on simvastain myself for cholesterol and have been for a while. After a couple strokes and a heart attack and only being 28.. they got me on all kinds of shit. .. and I still use gear 🙂 I have to take every precaution possible

TheOne damn brother sorry to hear about the health issues. If you don't mind me asking what caused those heart conditions, with the stroke and heart attacks at such a young age?

Congestive heart failure runs in the family as does mitral valve and high blood pressure. I have been on bp meds since I was 13! Crazy high cholesterol if it's not treated. Without meds my bp runs consistently around 150/110 and up. But tbh all the crazy shit I did from 17-23 is what messed me up imo. Was hooked on stims. Any and all. Didn't matter. I did them. Been straight for 5 years and have no plans of going back to what I once was. I found Jesus at 26 and it changed my life. Minus my potty mouth.. I'm a pretty good kid these days 🙂

You b wanna know what's bizzare. Aas doesn't up my bp as bad as it is. I do take hctz and Lisinopril but I figured in the beginning of my aas use I'd have to be careful
I monitor it still but the only thing that gets my bp up while on meds I'd high dose drol and even a tiny dose of sd. Which I love :/

TheOne glad to hear you were able to kick the habit and glad your managing your bP now. Be careful and continue on the right track your on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.