Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My brothers, even though I give away a few free things sometimes and everyone trades and sells on the classifieds, lets continue to let our vendors know how much we appreciate them and what they do!!!! Great vendors make for a happy EG family, so no matter what always support THE GREAT VENDORS ON EG!!!!!!!

Ive used. Drakkon. Clarity. Mastery. Honest. Olympia. every one has been 10 on delivery packaging and turn around. Soon as i get my big check im gonna make a large pur hase from one of these great sponsors.

I took Rx grade when I was in the military, a pharmacy tech I knew got it for me. I honestly didn't notice any anger or strength gains but my body did tighten up and change, waist drew in tight and lean. Some higher rank than me told me he had respect for people that stayed in the kind of shape I was in. Don't get me wrong, I used to jog some and hit the weights back then but it did work without me realizing it.

EG , since I came here has always had Top Sources, and I've been here for a while, like gum under the table.
But have never had an issue. Yes there were those sources that went rogue and fucked it up with members, but man, that's across the board for many Forums.
I think @GRIM has a joining process for sources, weeds out the real from the phony !!!

@Thor I notice no increase in aggression either or strength

Gum better not be under my table, have me scraping that shit off!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!! No I would leave you under there Tor. lol just hanging around....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back