Survived my first Foray into insulin!

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I have to say it went pretty well, I did 10 iu's for my first run and will settle at 15 iu's with my current protocol. The shakes are kind of tough to swallow but I managed to choke them down. The timing is a bit tough and you spend a lot of time watching the clock, but that's a part of the program.
I finished things off with 50 mcgs of IGF-1 LR3. I also bumped up my test to 375 mg this week.

I'm just getting back into the groove after a bit of a layoff so I am trying to gain some ground rather quickly without getting into to much trouble with my uroligest.

Ok,I'm not replying to my own thread I have a related question.

I'm also using IGF1-lr3, on training days I take it post WO. What's the best time to take IGF on non training days?

I pin my igf on non workout days around the same time that I would when i pin on training days... Becareful with slin with igf its a great combo dont get me wrong but igf will make you sensitive to slin so 10iu one day may be just fine and normal but when that igf really gets going 10iu slin may give you a surprise and be 2x as strong as 10iu without igf. Keep them carbs handy! I always use a stopwatch after i pin my slin so I never forget when the peak is coming! Keep them carbs handy!! Also always carry some glucose tabs with you! They save my ass once when i was running igf with me slin :-\

Thanks for the advice Eman, I will keep glucose tabs on hand as well as a bottle of Gatorade at all times, I was not aware of the increased sensitivity to slin with IGF........this is why I ask questions.

Always best to ask! Like I said great combo! You will love the gains! When I added igf I was running 10iu a day of slin and had to drop down to 5iu.. couldn't seem to get enough carbswith 10iu cause igf made me so slin sensitive and I have ran a lot of slin. Wait till you see how strong slin makes u!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.