Sust - Pinning Frequency

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Going to likely try some sust 250 for the first time after this vial of cyp is done. Does it make more sense to increase injection frequency due to the prop in the blend? Test e and c i stick to twice per week, every 3.5 days. Was thinking of a Monday, Wednesday, Friday approach with the sust.

When I have ran sust it was Monday Wednesday Friday pinning schedule. Wasn't getting bloods done. But i got great results.

Last edited:
Going to likely try some sust 250 for the first time after this vial of cyp is done. Does it make more sense to increase injection frequency due to the prop in the blend? Test e and c i stick to twice per week, every 3.5 days. Was thinking of a Monday, Wednesday, Friday approach with the sust.
puff88Ideally increasing frequency would be best at GoPro's suggestion. If its no such a pain in the butt....no pun intended....EOD would be optimal.

I think I'll go with mwf. Figure probably not a big deal having a 2 day break on Saturday and Sunday. That will be easier for me to keep track of rather than an actual EOD schedule.

I think I'll go with mwf. Figure probably not a big deal having a 2 day break on Saturday and Sunday. That will be easier for me to keep track of rather than an actual EOD schedule.
puff88Wimp😀

01dragonslayerBlah blah blah - I am quick to forget things like "am I supposed to pin on Tuesday or Wednesday this week" and hate having to look back at the calendar. So a fixed day each week has always been my preference. Pal!

View previous replies…
Blah blah blah - I am quick to forget things like "am I supposed to pin on Tuesday or Wednesday this week" and hate having to look back at the calendar. So a fixed day each week has always been my preference. Pal!
puff88Lol.... what?.....eod is too hard to remember?...lol.

Bad memory combined with OCD and fear of skipping a day. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday. By week 8 ill be back tracking to day 1 to make sure I'm on the right day.

Don't make fun.
puff88i hear you eod can be a bitch to keep up, always wondering, life etc

imo and every medical paper ive read eod is def not needed with true sust

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.