Sustanon Dosing

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Planning on usimg sustanon along with mast e and tbol for a little run come the new year. Last time i used sust i ran it m/w/f but id like to use it just twice a week this time, every 3.5 days. Any downside in dosing bi weekly? I believe last time i asked this question it was pretty split on preference, so thought id try and iron it out now. Thanks!

Personally I didn’t notice a difference. Some guys say they felt like they are more up and down by doing it every 3-4 days instead of every other. But I didn’t. I’m also pretty even keel emotionally. Maybe that’s why.

I always liked it 3X a week , but didn’t really see a major difference when I tried it just 2X.
Try it Monday and Friday and see how you handle it. If you need it more then throw in an extra day.

IMO... personally I wouldn't inject less than 3 times a week. Anything less than that I believe you are losing the benefits of the short acting prop ester.

I always do 2x a week with Sust and feel great. I feel the best on Sust than any other test

I always do 2x a week with Sust and feel great. I feel the best on Sust than any other test
rboy101I used to love sus too. Now I just get what’s cheaper between sus, test e or Cyp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.