Swelling, thoughts.

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Guys I pinned some test prop 1ml in my quad. Had serious pip. 3 days later I got redness in the area where I pinned, which is slightly warm to the touch, swelling with some fluid build up in my knee and it hurts. The pain isn't as bad as the first few days but swelling is noticeable. But I have no fever.

I'm thinking in 2-3 days it'll subside. But what are y'all Thoughts?

I think the swelling may be from dragging my leg and limping on it due to attempting to avoid moving the quad due to pain.

That's a hard one to judge without seeing it or being you really. If you have some antibiotics laying around go ahead and take em. Wont hurt anything. Or you can have some over nighted. You can get them with no script. Just google Aquatic antibiotics. Doxy is a good one.

Usually if no fever , you're ok. But like gopro said. too be safe maybe some antibiotics. My coach had the same thing happen with prop and it took a good week or a little more, for it too get better. And it was swelled up like a balloon. No antibiotics. He rode it out. But that him. Everyone is different

The same happen to me .. swelling , red and painful all over my quad... No fever.. but I took some antibotics just in case.. Took about 3 to 4 days to go away.. I used modalities.. heat and cold and rubbed it out...

I've had it happen in the past. Red, painful and swollen. I was grateful for the extra size, but it hurt like hell. I did not take any antibiotics but I did ice it down and rub it out. Took just over a week for the pain to stop and the redness to go away.

Tough pic to tell by, but I'm assuming your referencing the red area to the right of your left leg. Looks like what I went through. About a 4" diameter circle of redness and swelling.

Was actually thinking same thing hog. Thought it might have been spec on camera.

Everybody does it their own way but I cut my thigh directly in half then hit the upper quadron. To far in bad to far out bad

Daredevil said:
Yea I went a little low
Daredevil
I'd avoid that again. Lots of tendons ect in the lower quadron. Thighs are in my opinion dangerous. I do them when I must but only then. No greater than a 1". To each there own.

It should get better in 3-4 days if its a leak or just a bad pin. Watch out for the formation of an almost pimple like protrusion if that lump does not go away. Also the heat should dissipate in a few days. Your not gonna get a fever the day or two after a bad pin, it will take a little bit if its an infection. My guess is you will be fine.

I went to the DR just to have it looked at since he knows about my AAS.

Prescribed doxycycline and prednisone and continue taking ibuprofen.

Said its a good sign mobility and pain is better. He did say that no matter how much alcohol we use to clean a spot there is still a chance for infection and with UGL gear there's always a chance.

Either way I should be good. Thanks for all the responses from my fellow brothers.

Looks like you didn't get deep enough into the muscle and the oil may have ejected back out into the subcutaneous fat.That will cause the swelling,and painful area.I agree with Hog,may want to move it a bit up so there is enough tissue,and slow down injecting,so many guys rush it, and that oil coming out under pressure cant actual tear tissue an cause the same reaction

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.