Switch to Aromasin from Adex

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey bros, getting ready to switch my AI over to Aromasin. I am taking 1 mg of adex per day.... I tend to have a tendency for high Estro......... How should I start the Aromasin and should I continue the Adex on a taper for a few days?
Thanks!

I just started Aromasin.......12.5mg ed. Depending on your symptoms you can do EOD. Lay off the Adex.

TSizemore said:
I just started Aromasin.......12.5mg ed. Depending on your symptoms you can do EOD. Lay off the Adex.
TSizemore
Totally agree. Adex= bad. Aromasin= good. If you're really prone to gyno 25mg's ed to start will be ok, but Aromasin really squashes E2, so like TS posted, 12.5/ed and going down to even 12.5/eod (the protocol I use) is ok if you're not running high doses of gear or not too prone to gyno. Remember, you can use Aromasin all the way through PCT, for the first 2 weeks (if you even come off), as it works great in conjunction with Nolva and is easy on your lipid profiles.

Kuntrykok said:
Hey TSize, what brand Aromasin you just starting?
KuntrykokMaximPep.....gotta tell ya. Took 2 doses, 12.5mg back to back, and already noticed a difference!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.