Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I am currently running a a cruise of the following:

1) 200 mg Test C/ Split up twice weekly
2) 300-Primo/Split up twice weekly
3) 1 mg Adex/Spit up twicw weekly
4) 100 mcg T4/daily
5) 25 mcg T3/daily

I am going to phase out Primo and work in 3 IU's of HGH daily. Would you suggest 200 or 250 mgs of Test C weekly? Everything else on my current plan will stay the same besides getting rid of Primo and replacing it with HGH. This will be a plan that will be ongoing. I am trying to stay lean and have that athletic look. Not trying to put on size. I am 5' 10" and probably around 15% BF.

it is worth mentioning that I have an oncologist/hematologist that knows everything I am doing. labs are checked regularly and he encourages what I am doing. He does want me donating blood every 60 days.

I like 250 myself. What the adex, is your estrogen high?

What’s your diet like?

Diet is clean...could be a little better. I have always been told to use 1 mg of adex weekly. Is that something I should cut out? Thanks!

i would cut it out personally, and just monitor for estrogen sides. can always add in later as needed.

Appreciate it and will do. What is the downfall or unwanted side effects 1 mg weekly adex can cause? Any test I should get done to monitor estrogen sides? Thanks!

Well how about switching to Masteron.
First it'll cost effective and act as an mild AI. Also that won't jacked up your HDL and you can even take your Test down further to 125 - 150'sh actual TRT cruise dose. That way you can add GH also in the mix and I bet Mast won't let your sex drive down.
That'll be killing two birds with one stone

Well how about switching to Masteron.
First it'll cost effective and act as an mild AI. Also that won't jacked up your HDL and you can even take your Test down further to 125 - 150'sh actual TRT cruise dose. That way you can add GH also in the mix and I bet Mast won't let your sex drive down.
That'll be killing two birds with one stone
Kai1432If I take 150 of test, 3 IU's HGH daily, how much Masteron Enanthate you reccomend weekly? Thanks!

ENANTHATE​

If I take 150 of test, 3 IU's HGH daily, how much Masteron Enanthate you reccomend weekly? Thanks!

ENANTHATE​

Tyson131:1 ratio in the start and then adjust Mast to find a sweet spot.
If your diet will be solid and you put time under great tension. I bet you'll stay lean and gain muscle in long run.

I am in the middle of a primo cycle. Any benefit to add 200 mgs of mast with 200 of Test C during this cycle? Summer is here!!!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.