Swole prostrate

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
So i run out of NAC the other day. I go to walmart target cvs. Cant find it. Decide screw it ill just use milk thistle till i can grab some.within 2 days of using milk thistle my freakin prostate feels swollen. Hard to bust a nut. Just that slight pain n inflamed feeling right in my taint area. Wtf.

liver cleaners...
prostate different such as saw palmetto, pumpkin seed etc

Guess my prostate is ok,,, 😉LOL, Yea bro all I am taking is saw palmetto.

Im saying milk thistle is for liver not prostate bro

some use it for prostate, no scientific backing I believe and primarily its used for liver not prostate
Prostate is saw palmetto, pumpkin seed and others

Liver is NAC , milk thistle etc

In other words get an actual prostate supplement if you believe its prostate, they are pretty cheap

No i took the milk thistle for liver cause my nac ran out n my prostate started hurting. I was asking can there be any correlation.

Ok misunderstood
Its possible as there is limited claims milk thistle helps prostate BUT if you are having issues Id highly recommend a prostate blend
I get one off amazon for around $10

Thanks. I usually dont have issues. Im running my test a little high right now. Im about to take it down to hrt dose soon. Whats with NAC lately. I use to get it anywhere. I couldnt find it aroun

a lot of stuff hard to get atm because of virus

Sorry inhuman wasn't trying to be a smart ass, when you said can't bust a nut I was thinking I can so my prostate must be ok.

Are you urinating ok or does it seem hard to get started?

No i can piss fine but right behind my balls (the taint) is throbbing with my heart beat. Ive had it before but back then i was doing a gram n a half of test.

I should be ok, I take one a day for increased circulation anyway. Nice info CB1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.