Swollen hands

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Hello, I am messenging to get any feedback or wisdom on this subject, I am not advanced in this area of HGH. I spoke with a friend of mine this morning and he told me he has a few kits and is done with 1 of them and he is noticing his hands are swollen pretty bad. Can someone she'd some light on this for me? Thanks.
Also he is running 5iu a day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Does your friend split the dose? 2.5 IU in the morning and 2.5 IU in the afternoon? If not he might try it. It also depends on the potency of the GH. I was running Somatropine from the pharmacy two years ago.

I ran geno pens @2iu for 2.5 months and it got to the point it was painful. Did angtropin @4iu for 3 months the same shit happened so lowered to 2iu for the 4th month and it became painful so stopped. Great results just the pain in the hands too much for me at that point.

I ran geno pens @2iu for 2.5 months and it got to the point it was painful. Did angtropin @4iu for 3 months the same shit happened so lowered to 2iu for the 4th month and it became painful so stopped. Great results just the pain in the hands too much for me at that point.
puloooooooThanks

I ran 4iu's split am/pm once and my face, hands, feet, all swole up! Looked like a puffer fish in a shark tank! Changed the Gh and the problem was solved.

Outside influences: Tropical environment, increased sodium intake, short term diet change

I ran 4iu's split am/pm once and my face, hands, feet, all swole up! Looked like a puffer fish in a shark tank! Changed the Gh and the problem was solved.

Outside influences: Tropical environment, increased sodium intake, short term diet change
TSizemoreThanks

Very common as you can see. Most brands swell me up pretty good if I bump up dose to quickly or to high. The effect is almost immediate the next day. The risk to reward seems to level off at about 2-4 unit of good quality gh

If it bothers them It would be best to have him or her stop for a couple days. clean out (let the swelling subside) and restart at 2 units daily for a few weeks and adjust as needed, bumping up in increments of 1iu. . But in all honesty 2-3 units is a really solid dose. If going for mass you really going to need to start using insulin along with gh higher doses anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.