T-Nation Zrecher squat video

wish i had a bar like that when i did them..

Front Squats....Never done them with the weight that low in the arms.....hmmmm

TSizemore said:
TSizemoretry it, it takes a couple times to get used to it but you get a different pull..

GRIM said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemoretry it, it takes a couple times to get used to it but you get a different pull..
I imagine so......I always keep the weight up high, across the front shoulders.

These are completely different t. They work your ass boy I tell you.

Heavy hitter said:
Heavy hitterI'll have to give it a try. Got leg day tomorrow. I can add a set in just to try them out. I imagine the weight would be substantially lighter since you rest the BB in the elbows.

TSizemore said:
Heavy hitter said:
Heavy hitterI'll have to give it a try. Got leg day tomorrow. I can add a set in just to try them out. I imagine the weight would be substantially lighter since you rest the BB in the elbows.
esp to start

ive been working these in, real light. just over 100 lbs on smith, about all my gimp ass can take.

i like that it forces my arm. as well as legs, back, core, etc to maintain control

Re: Re: T-Nation Zrecher squat video

GRIM said:
ive been working these in, real light. just over 100 lbs on smith, about all my gimp ass can take.

i like that it forces my arm. as well as legs, back, core, etc to maintain control
GRIM
I'm not a fan of zerchers but like to do Anderson squats occasionally.

~A

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.