T3 and t4

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I know this might be a controversial subject, but I am looking for as much solid feedback as possible. I appreciate all of the advice in advance. I have been taking 50 mcgs of T3 for about 4 months and 200 mcgs of T4 for the same time period. My body tolerates it well with no side effects. Is this a maintenance dose I can take the rest of my life or do I need to cycle on and off. Also, I had a health condition in the past (nothing related to PEDs) It was stage 4 melanoma. I get full body scans, blood work, and thyroid checks every 6 months and will do so the rest of my life. So I am aware where my levels always are. Thanks again

i think you want to cycle off or you might mess up your thyroid

If your thyroid function is normal Bro T13 what you are taking is not a maint dose. I would only take t3 and 25mcgs or less for maint. This amount has min to no change with me in test results. I don t know if your doc is cool talking about it but if you could get on terms with him about it. Everyone I know that has used t3 regardless of the abuse over the years has come back to baseline. I assume you are taking for fat loss reasons? The t3? Are you running hgh why the t4?

Yes...I am running a small dose of hgh. I am having very good results. Yes my family doc knows about everything And would even prescribe stuff to me. I choose to go another route because I don't want it on my medical records.

I hear ya bro T13 got to be concerned when it comes to med records and insurance. My doc has big issue with hgh It is good to hear you are on top of situation given your issue. Lost my dad to that years back before they knew about that and had developed treatments. Be careful my brother and stay healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.