t3 daily dosages

T

turbo

Does anyone know a safe dosage of t3 to take daily? I've googled it. There's too many answers

It's for a friend. He's got a t3 clen cycle on hand. He's worried about taking too much. I just cut out dairy and bread when I shred. I was just wondering where a good range might be.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

This is from micromedex. Not sure if it will help.

Congenital hypothyroidism: initial, 5 mcg ORALLY once daily; increase by 5 mcg every 3 to 4 days

Hypothyroidism: (mild) initial, 25 mcg ORALLY once daily; increase by 12.5 to 25 mcg/day every 1 to 2 wk; usual maintenance, 25 to 75 mcg/day

Myxedema: initial, 5 mcg ORALLY once daily; increase by 5 to 10 mcg daily every 1 to 2 wk; when 25 mcg is reached, may increase by 5 to 25 mcg every 1 to 2 wk; usual maintenance 50 to 100 mcg/day

Myxedema, Precoma: initial, 25 to 50 mcg IV, with subsequent doses separated by at least 4 h and not more than 12 h; individualized dosing determined by monitoring of clinical condition and response

Myxedema coma: initial, 25 to 50 mcg IV, with subsequent doses separated by at least 4 h and not more than 12 h; individualized dosing determined by monitoring of clinical condition and response

Simple goiter: initial, 5 mcg ORALLY once daily; increase by 5 to 10 mcg/day every 1 to 2 wk; when 25 mcg/day is reached, may increase by 12.5 to 25 mcg every 1 to 2 wk; usual maintenance, 75 mcg/day

Thyroid uptake with thyroid suppression: 75 to 100 mcg ORALLY once daily for 7 days, with determination of iodine-131 uptake before and after administration of the regimen

That was way to technical!!

Start off with 25mcg a day for a couple of days. Slowly increase the dosage up to 100mcg over a 4 - 4 1/2wk period, then taper the dose back down to 25mcg by the end of week 6.

Thanks cam. Tsize. Homegrown.

TSizemore said:

Start off with 25mcg a day for a couple of days. Slowly increase the dosage up to 100mcg over a 4 - 4 1/2wk period, then taper the dose back down to 25mcg by the end of week 6.
TSizemore
That's the way you do it. The Clen should be ran 5 on, 2 off and use benadryl or have Keto on hand.

Re: Re: t3 daily dosages

Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:

TSizemore
That's the way you do it. The Clen should be ran 5 on, 2 off and use benadryl or have Keto on hand.
to clean receptors?

Re: Re: t3 daily dosages

turbo said:
Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:

TSizemore
to clean receptors?

basically to keep it working and effective

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.