Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I started T3 this past wk with my test/primo cruise. Have run T3 many times before no issue. 1st took 25mcg then up to 50mcg no big deal right? By the 2nd day started to feel poorly kept taking to see if improv but no deal so bad this am could barely get out of bed. Took no more in am and have improved as day went on. Any thoughts on this? Never ran into this before and t3 came from rep vendor.

I started T3 this past wk with my test/primo cruise. Have run T3 many times before no issue. 1st took 25mcg then up to 50mcg no big deal right? By the 2nd day started to feel poorly kept taking to see if improv but no deal so bad this am could barely get out of bed. Took no more in am and have improved as day went on. Any thoughts on this? Never ran into this before and t3 came from rep vendor.
SupernautIts not that its bad t3
It happens to me as well, exactly opposite its strong and crashes production if I remember correctly.
Had bloods done and my thyroid was out of wack

The 1st day I took 25 mcgs I was feeling fine but as the week progressed it got more severe. Maybe I should get bloods done soon.

wouldn't hurt and back the dose down ?

Stopped taking it altogether feeling much better only on primo/test cruise Set me back a bit prepping for next cycle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.