T3 run question

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Gents,

What's the longest yall have ran T3? Currently I'm running a cycle and I'm in week 12 and running T3 at 60mcg a day.

Planning to run my cycle another 7-9 weeks. I'm considering stopping the T3 when my cycle ends and doing my Cruise dosage of 200mg a week for about 8-10 weeks before starting another cycle.

Is 8-10 weeks plenty of time off of T3 before starting another 4 month run? Also I'm assuming my metabolism will drop drastically upon ending T3.

Any advice?

Daredevil said:
Gents,

What's the longest yall have ran T3? Currently I'm running a cycle and I'm in week 12 and running T3 at 60mcg a day.

Planning to run my cycle another 7-9 weeks. I'm considering stopping the T3 when my cycle ends and doing my Cruise dosage of 200mg a week for about 8-10 weeks before starting another cycle.

Is 8-10 weeks plenty of time off of T3 before starting another 4 month run? Also I'm assuming my metabolism will drop drastically upon ending T3.

Any advice?
Daredevil

8-10 weeks is more than enough time off.Are you planning on tapering off it? I highly recommend this protocol.

Daredevil said:
Yea I was trying to brainstorm on how to taper off. Any suggestions?
Daredevil

How did you cycle on it? You can actually follow the same protocol as you cycles up.

IMO,it should also be lowered, one tablet every 3-4 days.

I'm doing the peptide version and I went up 20mcg every week. So I'll try going down 20mcg every week for 3 weeks.

Daredevil said:
I'm doing the peptide version and I went up 20mcg every week. So I'll try going down 20mcg every week for 3 weeks.
Daredevil

Good decision.You'll be GTG with this decision brother.Keep us posted.

Krustus with T3 my energy levels shot up as well as my metabolism. I started burning off fat and the sweating begun.

Definitely recommended with every cycle in my opinion.

have you done it before?... how bad is thyroid shutdown after.. .. and does it bounce back pretty good?

Nah I haven't ran t3 before. I've ran T4 before though.

I heard and read that your thyroid makes 20mcg a day of T3. But as we add in any amount equal to or greater than 20mcg, your thyroid stops producing T3. And it automatically kicks back in a day or two after you stop it.

My concerns were how long do I need off before I restart, which was answered above.

You're right in the ballpark, from the literature I've read it's 18-25mcg's/ed. You can supplement up to 50mcg's/ed without worry of shutdown.Every cell in the body depends upon thyroid hormones for regulation of their metabolism. The normal thyroid gland produces about 80% T4 and about 20% T3, however, T3 possesses about four times the hormone "strength" as T4.

Typically, if you're hypothyroid Dr's will prescribe up to 150mcg's t3/ed. That's usually Armour Thyroid (t3 & t4) or Cytomel (Lyothyronine t3).

I've ran t3 quite a few times, especially paired with Clenbuterol and also GW501516&AICAR.

Some BB'ers have used too much for too long, the worst side is pituitary failure resulting in hormone function loss due to increasing damage. The most vulnerable functions to least vulnerable are growth hormone (GH), gonadotrophins (LH and FSH), TSH and ACTH.

Of course these are extreme cases, especially for our pursuits. I find t3 exceptionally safe when cycled properly, and very beneficial. Sorry for the long winded answer, but you know me. I love discussing this stuff. ;-)

F.I.S.T. said:

8-10 weeks is more than enough time off.Are you planning on tapering off it? I highly recommend this protocol.
F.I.S.T.
I was going to suggest the same thing about tapering, it's also a good idea to ramp in the 1st place.

krustus said:
have you done it before?... how bad is thyroid shutdown after.. .. and does it bounce back pretty good?
krustus
Thyroid shutdown is virtually nonexistent with the doses/cycles we use Kman. Your thyroid will bounce back quickly.

Hanzo said:
Thyroid shutdown is virtually nonexistent with the doses/cycles we use Kman. Your thyroid will bounce back quickly.
Hanzo
Yup. Ive used t3 at doses of 75mcgs for 5 months, completely stopped everything and metabolism was fine. I wasnt burning through 5000+ cals a day but thats to be expected

My metabolism is usually slowed down a bit when coming off t3 but only for a couple weeks and I'm back to pretty much normal

i start at 50 mg and usually stay there along with Clen, I haVE go up to 75 after a few weeks noticeable fat loss when combined then taper off just for safety down to 25 then off , ran it 3 months no issues id say it adds 5 to 7 % increase in fat loss then add clen another 7 % it adds up when doing Cardio

Awesome misterB! How much of a difference do you think going from 50mcg to 75mcg a day made?

Daredevil said:
Awesome misterB! How much of a difference do you think going from 50mcg to 75mcg a day made?
Daredevil
if you're getting good sleep it might add 2 % i'm not a good sleeper so i'm always tired and need stems to keep moving . its a very "safe" drug for increasing thermogenics since the thyroid bounces back fast, google and look it up, some test done by the researchers did 10 years on T3/T4 then came off and had restored thyroid in under 2 weeks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.