Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
cant handle it me thinks.
every time it crashes my thyroid t3 does as well
now day 4 of 1/4 ml of research t4 and same bs so tired and weak can hardly move.
gonna see how i feel in am
if still like this im dumping all i have left down the drain

That sucks grim. But eman is right. Legit research isn't always easy to find

cant handle it me thinks.
every time it crashes my thyroid t3 does as well
now day 4 of 1/4 ml of research t4 and same bs so tired and weak can hardly move.
gonna see how i feel in am
if still like this im dumping all i have left down the drain
GRIMSorry to hear that G, I have some T4 and clen coming, already have T3. Don't wan't to mess your thyroid up but maybe running T3 and T4 together for a shrt time to see how you feel, this will be first time combining all. Will also wait until I have GH, I have IGF1LR3 in fridge.. 🙂

Last edited:
Feeling better today but def not normal still run down def thyroid.
Cant believe mine is so sensitive :/

Iv never touched Either what’s the purpose really iv read about using with gh never sparked enough attention for me to go to in depth

I forget specifics but bro science
An actual big legit steroid/hgh dr i watched says its basically rubbish.
But i had some here so figured id give it a go again. Big mistake

I’ve known people with thyroid issues never seemed like something I wanted to chance jacking uo

Yeah mine is bad anyways so was dumb to run. Well its fine until i try t4 or t3 every time no matter dose

Yep think I’ll pass on both!

I have read a lot of articles and been told buy someone that knows a male magazine model, where he has to stay very lean and these guys seem to run it for long periods of time and recover. The other side of that coin is, everyone is different as to how they react so many may be able to handle it but there are some that it just destroys.

Most people will recover natural thyroid function almost immediately after stopping t3 or t4. Obviously everyone is different and some have problems. I prefer to use t3/t4 over clen or albuterol.

I don't like the way clen makes me feel (been a while) but I am not ready to dive into DNP yet so I thought I would try a little combo of T3/T4/ and clen, might be over kill or could work great for me. Once I get everything together along with GH,I will give it a go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.