Take a look at this Beast one week out from Mr. Olympia

Fuckin monster, Tren does a body good !! I always thought Branch Warren was under rated , that mother fucker is a Beast !!!

I saw this somewhere yesterday, he looks better than ever IMO. Much leaner and more vascular and muscle maturity is amazing. Im hoping big ramy makes a statement this year, I'm saying top 10 no doubt and I'd say maybe even top 5-6.. he's a monster and with a small waist and nice look. Phil and kai both look great, jay is intense this year.. its gonna be a good one.

JAy is hitting this O with a new attitude for sure. 2 years ago his abs were distended and he was soft, a lot felt he had used pump n pose.

THis is a look that's gonna get him back on top. I think a year off was just what he needed to refocus.

Hes looks alright but the other day he told me he wished he was as big as me. Told him keep wishing maybe one day... lol

jdb3 said:
I seen Kai two weeks out and hes the better looking hands down
jdb3
ajordana said:
I saw this somewhere yesterday, he looks better than ever IMO. Much leaner and more vascular and muscle maturity is amazing. Im hoping big ramy makes a statement this year, I'm saying top 10 no doubt and I'd say maybe even top 5-6.. he's a monster and with a small waist and nice look. Phil and kai both look great, jay is intense this year.. its gonna be a good one.
Totally agree, Ajor! This is the best Jay has looked, and it's a great comeback! Look at his head and neck......it ain't all swollen like it usually was. He's harder and more defined than ever! Sorry to say Jdb3....Kai is an effing beast for sure!!....but, he's blocky. (don't tell him I said that, 😉 )

hes not blocky this year, I got firsthand pics sent to me from George Farrah well, actually he sent them to my champs new contest prepper.

hes the best ever now.

Jay will be WAAAY better this year for sure. Ramsey is impressive too. And I hear Wolf is coming in heavy

tbonexl said:
Wtf! What's he got in those traps???
tbonexl
a mix of dmaa and this new oil that is suppose to hold in place ......IFBB Pro M*** H**** showed it to me...its the new thing.

For a trap it takes like 4 -5 small injections in diff parts of the muscle and will looks NICE after the first 24 hours after inflammation

jdb3 said:
hes not blocky this year, I got firsthand pics sent to me from George Farrah well, actually he sent them to my champs new contest prepper.

hes the best ever now.

Jay will be WAAAY better this year for sure. Ramsey is impressive too. And I hear Wolf is coming in heavy
jdb3Don't count out Rhoden.....I haven't seen much from him this year, but he's a lurker for sure!

TSizemore said:
Don't count out Rhoden.....I haven't seen much from him this year, but he's a lurker for sure!
TSizemoreI tanned with Shawn Rhoden last year at the Dallas Europa. Freaking huge. Tall as me and thick as grim's aftershave. He's definitely a contender but this pic is the best I've seen jay. Now, hopefully he doesn't do something stupid this last week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.