tb 500 dosage ?

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does anyone have any experience with this? I am having tendon pains in my arms right now , gonna go back to lifting high reps low weights and as many of you know I am not taking steroids right now cause of health in till I'm better and can learn to be more smart about my cycles. But anyway I can get tb 500 at 5 mg from rui, and need help with the cycle for it thanks

all reviews usually report not much help with chronic issues?... like tendinitis..

seems better for an injury that is healing...it will speed the process...

honestly i only used it and BPC 157 when i tore my pec... didn't heal the tear of course... but it did seemed to speed the healing of the damaged area..

never tried it for tendinitis... so no first hand knowledge ..just what i read

The ordinary course of treatment is 2.0 or 2.5 mg taken by injection twice per week for 4-6 weeks, followed by monthly or twice-monthly injection of 2.0 or 2.5 mg as needed.

I took it for tendonitis.........did absolutely nothing! I used different labs, too. The only thing that healed my Tendonitis was time. I eventually picked up some Voltaren, that seemed to help more then the Tb500. I used basically the exact same protocol as mentioned above with the Tb.

The most common dosing protocol is to take 2.0 or 2.5 mg of TB-500 twice per week for four to six weeks, and then reduce to a lower dosing rate such as once or twice per month for maintenance.

The body of knowledge is as yet limited with regard to TB-500 dosage. The above protocol may or may not be the most efficient, but it is the protocol with the most track record. It’s entirely possible that as knowledge is gained, method of use will change. A reasonable possibility, for example, is to increase dosing frequency to 3x/week (which I have done personally to good effect), or to increase dosing to 4 or 5 mg twice per week. Before going to such a program, however, I recommend trying the standard protocol first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.