TB500 -- How it works

cmeliftheavy

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
B 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing.

As you can see TB500 isn’t just some peptide that worked in horses so it will work in our research, it has hard data supporting its effects and the benefits of those effects are often desired in our researching. The goal of this write up was to point those benefits out and support them with solid references.

I am still researching on this and would like to know who has use this and hear their experience, can this be an option for the gym famous elbow "forearm" pain. Can this aid in addressing the tendonitis pain?

Refs:
*Philp D, Kleinman HK (April 2010). "Animal studies with thymosin beta, a multifunctional tissue repair and regeneration peptide". Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1194: 81–6. doi:10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05479.x. PMID 20536453
*Riley PR, Smart N (December 2009). "Thymosin beta4 induces epicardium-derived neovascularization in the adult heart". Biochem. Soc. Trans. 37 (Pt 6): 1218–20. doi:10.1042/BST0371218. PMID 19909250
*oung JD, Lawrence AJ, MacLean AG, et al. (December 1999). "Thymosin beta 4 sulfoxide is an anti-inflammatory agent generated by monocytes in the presence of glucocorticoids". Nat. Med. 5 (12): 1424–7. doi:10.1038/71002. PMID 10581087
*Thymosin ***946;4 Is Cardioprotective after Myocardial Infarction DEEPAK SRIVASTAVA1, ANKUR SAXENA2, J. MICHAEL DIMAIO3, ILDIKO BOCK-MARQUETTE3 Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007DOI: 10.1196/annals.1415.04
*The ***946;-thymosins: Intracellular and extracellular activities of a versatile actin binding protein family Hans Georg Mannherz1,2,*, Ewald Hannappel3Ar ticle first published online: 29 APR 2009DOI: 10.1002/cm.20371:

I've used Tb 500 and had mediocre results with it. The key is to make sure you get a solid product. With some of these RC Companies, you just don't really know how potent the product is. And a simple blood test doesn't really give you enough information to go on, either. I've used it strictly sub-Q, and abdominally located and spot located. Didn't see any different results between the spot injection and the abdominal injection. I had some minor pain relief, but my recovery time was unaffected. Stung a good bit at the inject site with every dose, but only for a few seconds.

Thanks for the feed back, doesn't sound like this would address the forearm "elbow" pain. I see others swearing by it, but i have never tried. Looking for something to ease the tendonitis
thanks

cmeliftheavy said:
Thanks for the feed back, doesn't sound like this would address the forearm "elbow" pain. I see others swearing by it, but i have never tried. Looking for something to ease the tendonitis
thanks
cmeliftheavyYou can try Voltaren. Works wonders. TB500 does do some good. The key is getting quality peps.

TSizemore said:
You can try Voltaren. Works wonders. TB500 does do some good. The key is getting quality peps.
TSizemore
Thanxs, I see options for Voltaren creams, I will do some research and see where I can purchase some top quality peps TB500 and Voltaren

cmeliftheavy said:
Thanxs, I see options for Voltaren creams, I will do some research and see where I can purchase some top quality peps TB500 and Voltaren
cmeliftheavyGman might still have some Voltaren left, ask him. As for Peps....try Progen. I've been happy with their Peps, I'm not sure if they have Tb500 or not, but can't hurt to look.

I got Voltaron if interested pm me

TSizemore said:
Gman might still have some Voltaren left, ask him. As for Peps....try Progen. I've been happy with their Peps, I'm not sure if they have Tb500 or not, but can't hurt to look.
TSizemore
Will do thanks for the information,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.