TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
TB-500 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta 4 (Tß4). It is a first-in-class drug candidate that promotes the following*:
Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
Keratinocyte migration
Collagen deposition; and
Decreases inflammation.

One of Tß4 key mechanisms of action is its ability to regulate the cell-building protein, Actin, a vital component of cell structure and movement. Of the thousands of proteins present in cells, actin represents up to 10% of the total proteins which therefore plays a major role in the genetic makeup of the cell.

This potent peptide is a member of a ubiquitous family of 16 related molecules with a high conservation of sequence and localization in most tissues and circulating cells in the body. Tß4 not only binds to actin, but also blocks actin polymerization and is the actin-sequestering molecule in eukaryotic cells.

Tß4 was identified as a gene that was up-regulated four-to-six fold during early blood vessel formation and found to promote the growth of new blood cells from the existing vessels. This peptide is present in wound fluid and when administered subcutaneously, it promotes wound healing, muscle building and speeds up recovery time of muscles fibres and their cells.

An additional key factor of Tß4 is that it promotes cell migration through a specific interaction with actin in the cell cytoskeleton. It has been demonstrated that a central small amino acid long-actin binding domain has both blood cell reproduction and wound healing characteristics. These characteristics are uncovered by accelerating the migration of endothelial cells and keratinocytes. It also increases the production of extracellular matrix-degrading enzymes.

Research confirms that Tß4 is a potent, naturally occurring wound repair factor with anti-inflammatory properties. Tß4 is different from other repair factors, such as growth factors, in that it promotes endothelial and keratinocyte migration. It also does not bind to the extracellular matrix and has a very low molecular weight meaning it can travel relatively long distances through tissues.

i just seen this stuff on sale @ like $10 a vial!

sorry it was 60 mg for 1500 bucks.. here is the link..

http://www.tb500.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=62

hmmm says it can help spasms.
wonder if this would work for me...

thats pretty cheap lol..... And is that white sand???? or red sand? I did not say I would pay 2 g for it I was just saying That I found it for that price... lol

CROSS80 said:
thats pretty cheap lol..... And is that white sand???? or red sand? I did not say I would pay 2 g for it I was just saying That I found it for that price... lol
CROSS80
Black volcano sand.

This stuff is really getting rave reviews! I don't know about spasms, but I do know people on it who have had great reductions in tendonitis and other pains from it.

nice hopefully from the beaches of japan..

and T yeah I have heard great things about it... Just dont know a good place to get it from know a bunch of places who sell it just not sure which one to go with.. I hate not being able to know for sure I am getting what is said to be in the bottle. ESP with so many research/pep places dicking dudes over.

I just bought some...

So 10 bucks or 1500 I don't get it. I'm afraid to pin anything in my body for the price of 10 bucks no thanks. IMO half that shit is just that shit I jumped on that bandwagon back in the day MDF peg MDF it did nothing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.