Tbol Back Cramps?

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Guys,

I've been running Tbol at 60mg a day for the past 3 weeks. I plan to run it another 2 weeks. Lately I've been experiencing back cramps.

Anyone have any quick solution to this?

I believe in the past I read something about taurine? But I don't know what foods that is in or where to find it locally. If that would be the solution.

Any help is appreciated.

Drimk a lot of water. Shit made me cramp like a mofo and pissed off 24 hours a day

Yeah dude taurine for sure. Get it at some local nutrition store or might hedge to order it online

Water, water and more water. Taurine helps with cramps but more with SD sounds like you need more water-lol

I LOVED tbol.. I feel it in 2 days. But 4-5 days on it my stomach starts to hurt really bad. Almost feels like an ulcer so I don't take it anymore. But water helped me with the back issues. I usually drink a lot daily as it is, but I was forced to up it

If you're talking back PUMPS (tight ass lower back to the point it hurts like a mother and you can barely walk) this is normal with almost all orals, especially dbol, adrol, tbol, just about any prohormone

Up your water bro to no less than 1&1/2 gallons per day and 3g/day of Taurine

Daredevil said:
Guys,

I've been running Tbol at 60mg a day for the past 3 weeks. I plan to run it another 2 weeks. Lately I've been experiencing back cramps.

Anyone have any quick solution to this?

I believe in the past I read something about taurine? But I don't know what foods that is in or where to find it locally. If that would be the solution.

1000 mgs of taurine. I've been there
Any help is appreciated.
Daredevil

Hard Rhino L-Taurine 650mg. Amazon 2lbs powder and its inexpensive. I basically take it with every protein shake. A must have when running Anavar. Tbol not sure but it wouldn't hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.