Not open for further replies.

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have never ripped someone off but I'm sure this fella thinks I did. Bro quit responding when I didnt do what I said he sent me cash I never came through. I tried and had every intention but I'll spare the details but I couldn't help it man. Now I'm back on track bro I sent u a pm and I apologize I send u your money or your goods just send me your addy. I'm sorry brother

Sound like you ripped him off. But now are offering to make it right. I’m going to take your new post for humalog pens down until this gets straightened out or @GRIM okays the post to sell the pens.

No man I have never ripped any one off. I just went through a divorce and things are tuff. Truth be told I pissed dirty at my doc for rec drugs she took me off benzos. Then couple months later she gave me another chance. So I pm him like it's all good and IDC if you believe this or not but my x gf has an extra key to my car so I have to be careful leaving things in my vehicle. I'm serious like even just walking in the store come out something might be gone. She got the whole bottle. At the time I didnt have the cash to make it right I could only wait til the next refill and I believe he thought I just ripped him off too because he quit responding and I don't blame him. But after 6-7 attempts to get his addy I gave up. Last night I thought I'd post about it and try to make it right...again. I agree looks like shady shit on my end but I been here long time never ever ripped anyone off it was just the way it happened. Sorry

So this deal was over rec drugs not pens your trying to give away. Prolly just delete this thread. But I’ll leave it to G. I’ll unlock your classifieds ad for pens as long as there free.

Yea bro nobody ever wants to buy them and I gotta fridge full so I thought I just give them out on the board. Maybe something for shipping...yea they are free for eg members. I don't rip anyone off.

Ok. I’m still going to wait on grim to make the call on this.

just reading now .
dago been here for a long time..
shit does happen he came forward accepting responsibility and attempting to make it right in public. That goes miles with me personally
if im reading this wrong feel free to contact me

I am glad this was settled, yea dago is an old timer as far as EG goes...lol, just glad things are coming together smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.