TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
that none of you guys (or gals) or one of "those" people that take a full shopping cart into the Self Checkout Line! Grrrr!!

I've done that before. Lol. Generally it takes 15-20 minutes for me to get through that line.

Daredevil said:
I've done that before. Lol. Generally it takes 15-20 minutes for me to get through that line.
DaredevilOkay, that's bad enough; but, you didn't have a few bags of fruits and vegetables did you?!

I don't use the self check out. Had a bad experience. It was hot, I'm running tren...next thing my fist is through the scanner.

TSizemore said:
Oh man, Oh man, ........ just Oh man! ???
TSizemore
What's wrong with that? Shit I wait behind others in line and in traffic while they text and drive or stare at car wrecks on the other side of the road. Let them wait on me.

Want to piss someone off in line, then have the cashier have someone run to the hygiene aisle to get more toothpaste for you. Lol

Daredevil said:
What's wrong with that? Shit I wait behind others in line and in traffic while they text and drive or stare at car wrecks on the other side of the road. Let them wait on me.

Want to piss someone off in line, then have the cashier have someone run to the hygiene aisle to get more toothpaste for you. Lol
DaredevilBwhahahahahah!!! Dirty Pool! 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.