F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
SHOCK STUDY: Ten percent of Canadian females receiving HPV vaccines are sent to Emergency Rooms

http://www.naturalnews.com/053851_HPV_vaccines_emergency_room_visits_adverse_events.html

not arguing but the actual study is for just one program in alberta and does not state its from the vaccine, even car accident visits are included from my reading.

regardless its still interesting

those actually considered from the vaccine is in the hundreths of a percent

Results

Over the period 195,270 females received 528,913 doses of HPV vaccine. Of those receiving at least one dose, 192 reported one or more AEFI events (198 AEFI events), i.e., 37.4/100,000 doses administered (95% CI 32.5–43.0). None were consistent with VTE. Of the women who received HPV vaccine 958 were hospitalized and 19,351 had an ED visit within 42 days of immunization. Four women who had an ED visit and hospitalization event were diagnosed with VTE. Three of these had other diagnoses known to be associated with VTE; the fourth woman had VTE among ED diagnoses but not among those for the hospitalization.

tkasch30 said:
More conspiracy theories by fist. Lol
tkasch30
By F.I.S.T.??? I didnt write the article.Im only passing along from someone that did my brother.

Ok,I did tell him what to write though. 😉

grim said:
not arguing but the actual study is for just one program in alberta and does not state its from the vaccine, even car accident visits are included from my reading.

regardless its still interesting
grim

There's actually no argument to be made.Its already been proven countless times,and still is to this day the dangers these poisons pass along to their victims.This is just yet another study proving it.The plethora of studies and actual scientists speaking out against them are mind boggling.Including those that helped develop them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.